Ole Miss Game Thread

CarolinaTiger

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DEFENSE (clap clap), DEFENSE (clap clap),DEFENSE (clap clap), DEFENSE (clap clap), DEFENSE (clap clap), DEFENSE (clap clap)....

I think Ross at center is throwing our timing off bad on offense. I didnt think it would be that big of a deal but I was wrong. I just hope we can hang on.

Hmmmm..... is it even possible to cover their guys?  They aren't even having to work to catch these passes. :(

116582[/snapback]

Dang it...and we had to give it back to them again! Those 3 and outs are killing us!

I don't give a rip what Miami is doing... right now I just wanna win. And I hope TJ is ok... not liking any of our players going down now.

Looks like USC is that only top 5 team that played like a top 5 team today.

Bustem', a backup center does not throw an offense off this bad. There is no excuse for poor blocking, overthrown/forced passes, dropped passes, and poor pass coverage on defense. You can't lay this on our backup center.

I can not believe the REFS - Terrible. We do not look good - GEE, how much longer do we have to take this? We need another score at least - OH great - CARNELL! COME ON TIGERS!

Ranger, I get the feeling you are not a sunshine pumper! :D

Good job D, force the quick throw.

WOOT!!! See what happens when you just cut it up field Caddy??

Now, whadaya want? TD! What's that? Touchdown!

Archived