Ole Miss Game Thread

CarolinaTiger

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love RB! I have always preferred him over Caddy, but it is hard to beat having both of them in the backfiedl.

You are right Jared, I am not a sunshine pumper. If we are playing like crap, I will jump on that in a heartbeat. Now, when I am coaching my team, I am a little different, or what kind of coach would I be? :D

First time I have ever seen both goalposts go down.

116619[/snapback]

In less than 30 seconds... :big:

116620[/snapback]

Yeah, those suckers went down quick. I guess NC never expected a big win like this, so they bought the cheaper goalposts. :lol:

WOW!! 2 enforcable penalties on Ole Miss... bad decisions by Ole Miss Player. 30 yards in one play. I'd be a mad Ole Miss fan right now.

116619[/snapback]

In less than 30 seconds... :big:

116620[/snapback]

Yeah, those suckers went down quick. I guess NC never expected a big win like this, so they bought the cheaper goalposts. :lol:

116621[/snapback]

Yea, disposable goalposts... :D

Did we just screw ourselves out of any points???? Why are we throwing???

116628[/snapback]

It was third and 8. It was a good play, just underthrown.

Duder and I were talking the other day on how we both thought JC has a legititmate shot at Heisman if he played like he has been playing all year and we go undefeated. I stress the fact that he would have to have played great in all those games and we would have to be undefeated. As much as I was not a real big fan of JC's before this year, I was really proud of the way he has turned his career around this year. However, I am afraid that JC may have hurt his chances tonight. Don't get me wrong, this is by far not one of his worse games of his career, but it is probably his worse game of the year and Heisman voters seem to be fickle when it comes to that kind of thing. Especially to someone like JC that was a darkhorse to begin with.

I almost dove THROUGH the TV to get that fumble!  I was SITTING on the ground of almost 10 min.

116633[/snapback]

It was like someone hit the pause button

Fortunately for us, it looks like the score is going to make the game look easier then what it really was. I would not complain a bit if we scored one more just to make it look more like a blowout. :big:

Archived