Ole Miss Game Thread

CarolinaTiger

these announcers seem downright hurt about this latest turn of events.

compare their enthusiasm (or lack thereof) to when something positive happens to ole miss.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what.  I have a lucky hat.  It's has the Cadillac logo on it and I were it on Saturdays.  I took it off when I got home at half time.  I decided to put it back on, and we get the INT!

Now these penalties have to stop!

116554[/snapback]

Oh...so it is your fault! :D TD!!! Keep that dang hat on!

I have worn the same hat, jersey, and pair of shorts for every game, so I know it ain't my fault. :lol:

Touchdown Auburn!!!

Go CT!! Good playcall there and great patience by Campbell. He could have run it but he might not have made it. Nice throw and catch.

Oh...so it is your fault! :D  TD!!! Keep that dang hat on! 

I have worn the same hat, jersey, and pair of shorts for every game, so I know it ain't my fault. :lol:

116562[/snapback]

I will take full responsibility for the error and will not remove the hat again... though I took it off for a second to check how to spell Cadillac and we got that False Start.

Oh...so it is your fault! :D  TD!!! Keep that dang hat on! 

116562[/snapback]

I will take full responsibility for the error and will not remove the hat again... though I took it off for a second to check how to spell Cadillac and we got that False Start.

116566[/snapback]

dammit man! Which is more important to you, a win or spelling?! Get your priorities straight! :lol:

Just heard an interesting stat on the Miami/NC game. The last time that all 3 Florida schools lost on the same day was back in 1978.

how is their receivers getting wide open when its an obvious pass? our defense is playing really soft.. the week off should be good for us. If we go into the UGA game playing like this, it will be ugly.

Another blown coverage.  We gotta find another good cover corner.

116574[/snapback]

I think the guy just ran across our zone coverage. Have we starting play zone to prevent the man to man toast jobs???

Yeah, I think the pressure is getting to us a little. We ALL need a week off. One more quarter of play for the SEC West title. We MUST want this.

Archived