Does Saban Seem Different This Year?

auguy85

Alabama continues to reload and dominate, but Saban seems to be over the top this year.

He has always abused the media, and they seem to love it. This year he seems almost maniacal.

He screaming at the end of games when he is up big, and dare ask him a question in a press conference and get unloaded on. What up? Run out of Zoloft?

They say there is a fuzzy line between genius and insanity.

He is a perfectionist and he is not going to let the Bammer media run roughshot over him like every other coach before him since Stallings.

He's always jumped on guys during blowouts. Remember the AJ ass slap? His pursuit of perfection, however, is unrealistic and leads to situations where people get their ass chewed in the national title game up by 3 TDs because you were offside on a punt.

I personally like what his is doing and how he does it but I am from up North so that doesn't surprise me, what does that have to do with the 400 MNC in T-Town. People up north particularly in the Northeast don't take it so darn personal they understand what is going on and move forward hopefully better for it. Yes I have an issue integrating into the Southern culture especially at work apparently I am a bit direct and to the point, I didn't grow up on sweet tea so I don't have the ability to sugar coat.

I personally like what his is doing and how he does it but I am from up North so that doesn't surprise me, what does that have to do with the 400 MNC in T-Town. People up north particularly in the Northeast don't take it so darn personal they understand what is going on and move forward hopefully better for it. Yes I have an issue integrating into the Southern culture especially at work apparently I am a bit direct and to the point, I didn't grow up on sweet tea so I don't have the ability to sugar coat.

Don't tell people at your work that you don't like sweet tea. You'll get demoted. And rightfully so.

Don't tell people at your work that you don't like sweet tea. You'll get demoted. And rightfully so.

Now you tell me thanks, son of ..... I thought it was because I drink Pepsi

Just his way of keeping his guys from being complacent.

By the way, it's working

He's a jackazz of the first order.

Ass or not it's hard to argue with his results.

Pepsi could've been the problem too.

Nope. Born and raised within the borders of the State of Alabama and can't stand Coca-cola.

But, I do enjoy sweet tea. :drink9:

Nope. Born and raised within the borders of the State of Alabama and can't stand Coca-cola.

Turncoat. Get out. lol

Turncoat. Get out. lol

One of Auburn's biggest supporters now what!

http://www.buffalorock.com/

Archived