U.S. Faces Record Borrowing Requirement

CShine

I guess you also love the way no terrorist has shoved a rocket launcher up your A$$ since 9/11 also? Takes money to fight a war. But I would assume that you don't care who gets blown up as long as its not you. Typical liberal dodger! " I can't see it from my house."

I guess you also love the way no terrorist has shoved a rocket launcher up your A$$ since 9/11 also? Takes money to fight a war. But I would assume that you don't care who gets blown up as long as its not you. Typical liberal dodger! " I can't see it from my house."

117388[/snapback]

"Takes money to fight a war." Sounds like a call for sacrifice not tax cuts for the ultra wealthy. Oh wait. That was how more responsible leaders have done it. Not spoiled children who lucked into the presidency against the popular will. No responsibility. Go out to the money tree. Typical Right wing irresponsible, immoral, deadbeat, don't wanna pay for what you need or want, make the unborn children pay for it. If there was any real justice someone would shove a bill up your a$$. Careful, it would be a big one.

117388[/snapback]

"Takes money to fight a war." Sounds like a call for sacrifice not tax cuts for the ultra wealthy. Oh wait. That was how more responsible leaders have done it. Not spoiled children who lucked into the presidency against the popular will. No responsibility. Go out to the money tree. Typical Right wing irresponsible, immoral, deadbeat, don't wanna pay for what you need or want, make the unborn children pay for it. If there was any real justice someone would shove a bill up your a$$. Careful, it would be a big one.

117483[/snapback]

It would be nice if that someone were to be you. Or at least have your silly a$$ try. I was referring to the terrorists. I assume you were referring to yourself. Now I see there isn't much difference. Avote for sKerry is a vote for TERROR.

Interesting...i hop on the board this morning and find out from TexasTiger that Im "ultra wealthy"

SWEEEEET! Im goin to Sizzla baby!

117565[/snapback]

How much do you think you have to make to pay taxes under Kerry's plan, BG?

Well I dont exactly understand your point considering everyone pays taxes who makes over...what 6k a year?

But my point is...Kerry and Kerry lemmings keep saying the ultra wealthy are the ones who benefit from the tax cuts...completely ignoring the fact that EVERYONE WHO PAID TAXES GETS A TAX BREAK FROM BUSH!

I know a lot of struggling people who got that 300 dollar check in the mail.

I know a lot of people who own stock (dividend taxation) and arent ULTRA RICH

And yes I know a couple of people who make over 200k a year who are happy they arent paying 40 percent a year in income taxes.

One of my best friends in the world will pay an extra 12 thousand in taxes next year if Kerry wins...and he's 26 years old.

:au: Kerry wants to penalize (over tax) the people who busted their ass to make THEIR money. Screw him.

He wants to keep jobs in the US when his wife has over 50 operations over seas. What the #%@?

I'm definately not wealthy, but at least with Bush you have the opportunity to be wealthy. :au:

Archived