Someone keeps voting for my Gandmother

Wishbone

The past few elections someone keeps coming to the nursing home and stealing my grandmother and the other patients and votes for them. We have complained and we were told that there was nothing we could do about it due to some "motor voter" registration act. My grandmother doesn't know her own name much less who is running for president.

You guys may have to start showing up on Election Day to be with her and take her to vote herself if that's what she wants, or otherwise keep them from taking her and voting for her. Does she live nearby?

I can't accept that there is 'nothing you can do'. If your grandmother is mentally incapacitated, there IS something you can do about it. Don't just sit on your hands and take this, DO something about it. Frankly, I'm a bit disapointed that you've not done anything about it yet.

I am too, I had planned to go out there today and catch whoever did it but was told it was already done by absentee.

117692[/snapback]

If this had been going on for years, as you say, then going out there 'today' seems like it's a bit late.

Seems like you could have gotten together with others who may have noticed a similar problem w/ their family members and acted a bit more pro actively. Just my 2 cents.

I agree. I just one of those things that you don't get around to.

117712[/snapback]

Thats exactly why those scum bags who are doing this are counting on. Apathy.

Write to the ACLU. They say they are here for those who cannot fight for themselves. I would think they would jump right on this voter fraud thing.....

That is unless the person doing it is voting demoncrat!

Archived