Mark my Words, we will upset Georgia Saturday

AUnCullman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be a very competitive game if we play their run game well. BVG and WM should have a great game plan. You never know what our offense is capable of with a little leadership from the QB position. Our kids should be just as hungry as theirs. We've been awfully close at home in down years ('92,'08).

are we going to poison there food before hand and give them upset stomachs?

That's a little much. I was thinking they'd be upset because they prefer lemon lime Gatorade and we only provide orange.

I thought they prefered the red gatorade.

If we upset Georgia Saturday! :moon::)

"That is truly a funny observation" (stepbrothers, the f'n Catalina wine mixer)

I want to believe we can pull the upset, I am just not sure how we would make it happen. Defense, we have to get strong D-LINE play that we have not had all year. Offense, we need to be able to throw downfield to open up the run game so they don't stack the box.

Anything is possible, yes that is true. However, the odds are just not in our favor!

I HATE UGAY, so this would be FN sweet if we could make it happen!

I checked my last jar of sunshine, and found out that I am now officially out. I checked on Ebay, and all vendors that sold it have run out. They said that they have back orders all the way until August 31, 2013. Although they did say if Auburn has a new coach & staff along with a new AD for next season,, a major supplier will create tons of the stuff. I forgot, there is a football game tomorrow. The best I can come up with is..........

Auburn 17.......UGA 45. It will be close for about 2.5 quarters until the wheels give out. I would love to do better than this, but it is what it is and will be so.

If we upset Georgia Saturday! :moon::)

well, I REALLY thought we would beat arky, ole miss and Vandy. If we pull the upset it would be right up there with one of the biggest upsets of all time for AU.

We need turnovers and everything else to go our way.

Sigh.....Uga 41. AU 20

To the myopian who posted this care to make a wager on this?

I'll wager myopian is not a word.

correct, myopian is an urban sports term, but myopia is synonymous with "nearsightedness" which is relevant here. i'm really smart when it comes to using google :)

Fellow Auburn men, it's time to pull the plug. After what has transpired so far this game, the mercy rule needs to go into effect. We need to have a new coach & AD on board well before CHristmas. I hope that the president of our beloved Auburn University will step up to the plate and hire an AD and HC such as a Bob Stoops, Chip Kelly, Gus Malzhan or possibly Bobby Petrino. I think Stoops is the best of the best in college football. This would send a shock-wave throughout the SEC.

Archived