Mark my Words, we will upset Georgia Saturday

AUnCullman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn 24

UGA 23

plus 10.

I just don't think we can force enough turnovers to win this game, but if we did.....I would be sky high. I LOATH the University of Georgia Football Program.

Some how I feel pretty confident about this game.. I think we will upset Georgia this week. Since Chizik already knows for sure now that he is going to be fired he will get down from his high horse and start seriously in this game

Some how I feel pretty confident about this game.. I think we will upset Georgia this week. Since Chizik already knows for sure now that he is going to be fired he will get down from his high horse and start seriously in this game

I feel some of that as well. A few turnovers, a lucky break or 2 and maybe we have a chance. Just to make them sweat would be fun!!

Georgia has way too much to play for in this game. They beat AU, they go to Atlanta and the SECCG game against Alabama...on second thought, maybe GA DOESN'T want to win this game.

I would be thrilled if Auburn wins, but I don't see it happening. I think Auburn's offense will score some points on UGA and I think the home crowd will help, but I just don't see how the defense can match up against Georgia's offense.

Maybe I'm wrong and I hope I am, but I see a spirited defense wearing down in the 2nd half and the secondary biting on play actions all game. UGA will punt the ball, but they will also get long quick strikes against the defense:

35-20 UGA

I will have to say this, Georgia should be concerned about the fact that Auburn's secondary has not had an interception all year. The law of averages tends to take over at some point. We get a couple INT's and things can change fast. A major reason for that is not getting any push by the DTs that will force the QB to make decisions he doesn't want to make. Hopefully we can do that Saturday.

DOWN with those Dirty Dawgs

:fish::uga:

This game will be over by halftime and the student section will be empty again. However, if we do somehow pull it out by the grace of God ill gladly eat crow.

are we going to poison there food before hand and give them upset stomachs?

That's a little much. I was thinking they'd be upset because they prefer lemon lime Gatorade and we only provide orange.

Archived