Care to predict today's attendence??

NoALtiger

I was at the New Mex St game and 74K were not in attendance. There might have been 74K in tickets sold, but not 74K in the seats. There were no more than 70K I promise you. Tickets were going for $5 ! My guess today is going to be @ 65K.

I was at the New Mex St game and 74K were not in attendance. There might have been 74K in tickets sold, but not 74K in the seats. There were no more than 70K I promise you. Tickets were going for $5 ! My guess today is going to be @ 65K.

$5?! Wow! For the NMST game? Why so expensive?

People couldn't even give them away at the Arky and thUGA games...

I will be shocked if the total is over 50,000 and I agree this will be the lowest attendance since the 1987 expansion. If this low turnout doesn't send a glaring message, than nothing will.

Announced or actual? ;)

There's the problem, they won't announce and may not even know actual attendance. I'm going to say it will look like a good A-day game crowd. Probably 45-50,000 at the pre-game to honor the seniors and by the start of the second half a goodly percentage of those will have joined Elvis and left the building.

Yeah, the actual vs announced is the trick...

95%+ of the tickets sold to this game were sold preseason...

There won't be more than 55,000 in the stands...but I bet announced will be well north of 70,000

For the Seniors, JHS should be full for the pregame ceremonies.

These Seniors deserve it.

100% agree!!! Hope it happens

Attendance = (91)2 + 14(2010) + 195712 + e7...which is less than capacity, but greater than 0.

What was A & Ms allotment? Will they have more than 500? When the opposition does not bring 5-7000 the stadium is often less than full.

Not as many as we want. I actually think we might lose today.....and I can't STAND the fact that I think that

I expect the nose bleed to be depleted.

With available seating at the lower levels... maybe 70,000 or so.

If the game is close at half time, maybe some people will stick around for the third quarter, if its a blow out, I wouldnt be shocked if they bolted early.

Archived