NCAA

juscAUse

I am not hearing anything from the AU boards about this so-called investigation. But in the national press,the Bamaham news media (OK we know they are going there) and the bloggersphere,it seems we're a done deal for NCAA sanctions. Are we looking at this through orange and blue glasses? Anybody in the know?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No LOI....and rumors are easy to peddle these days.

I am not hearing anything from the AU boards about this so-called investigation. But in the national press,the Bamaham news media (OK we know they are going there) and the bloggersphere,it seems we're a done deal for NCAA sanctions. Are we looking at this through orange and blue glasses? Anybody in the know?

I have not seen anything new reported yet. Most of the things that are being written about is old news. Time will tell

I'm not "in the know" but it is hard to imagine with the white glove treatment we received from the NCAA recently that there is anything serious to worry about. As far as I know, the school hasn't even received a letter from the NCAA yet so how in the world could sanctions be a done deal? The one thing I do know is that the press seems be controlled by the Crapstone and they will do whatever it takes to make it difficult for us to make a decent hire. You can bet on that.

I was gonna lock this when I read the op but I think the possibility of some humor around here is worth it staying open.

Hey,if I screwed up email me. I just want to know. My in-laws live for bama and I hear a ton of crap from them I don't read here,or from Tate or Pate. My wife got saved 19 years ago. She is a furious AU tiger right now!

I'm not "in the know" but it is hard to imagine with the white glove treatment we received from the NCAA recently that there is anything serious to worry about. As far as I know, the school hasn't even received a letter from the NCAA yet so how in the world could sanctions be a done deal? The one thing I do know is that the press seems be controlled by the Crapstone and they will do whatever it takes to make it difficult for us to make a decent hire. You can bet on that.

That I believe. I have seen it for more than half a century.

That was... was... ummm...

Hell, I'm at a loss for words

That was... was... ummm...

Hell, I'm at a loss for words

That was the purpose...but I am so happy I finally made you speechless

I would be shocked if Chizik and his staff did anything to get the good guys in real trouble with the NCAA- like getting a high school guidance counselor to change an athlete's transcript. I can't help but notice that the haters in the media keep throwing the Cam Newton brouhaha in with these latest rumors. They just will not let it go.

Really just a story to add some controversy to the coaching hire. Since there has been no letter from the NCAA, it's not going to really change much in my opinion. The coaches who are up for consideration know how the NCAA and the media work, they won't reject a job because the media is reporting anything. If the media changes someone's opinion, they need not be our coach anyway.

I was gonna lock this when I read the op but I think the possibility of some humor around here is worth it staying open.

Hey,if I screwed up email me. I just want to know. My in-laws live for bama and I hear a ton of crap from them I don't read here,or from Tate or Pate. My wife got saved 19 years ago. She is a furious AU tiger right now!

No worries brother. Humor is a good thing. Listening to bammers, about anything Auburn, is not.

I don't listen but apparently finebama said today that his source tells him that Auburn is going down hard with sanctions from the NCAA (or something to that effect).

I don't listen but apparently finebama said today that his source tells him that Auburn is going down hard with sanctions from the NCAA (or something to that effect).

Like I said, no worries!

Didn't he also say Danny Sheridan "really had a bagman"?

Like I said, no worries!

Exactly my words when the bammer told me that.

I don't know about all that but I do know that eating those little purple peppers at Chinese restaurants will make your butt look like the Japanese flag. Just sayin. ***Brown water blues*** ;D

Bammers are scared....very scared of what the new coach at Auburn could very well do to their easy ride down the road. they have proven that they would do just about anything possible to keep us from claiming another NC in the very near future. The more you hear about this, the more desparate they are behaving.

I don't know about all that but I do know that eating those little purple peppers at Chinese restaurants will make your butt look like the Japanese flag. Just sayin. ***Brown water blues*** ;D/>

Ahahaha.... The 10-9's....Ahahaha

I don't know about all that but I do know that eating those little purple peppers at Chinese restaurants will make your butt look like the Japanese flag. Just sayin. ***Brown water blues*** ;D

And this is related to the topic, how? Wait... nevermind.

Archived