Remember Bo Jackson?

AUBourne

BO = A'lot of my happiest childhood memories. Thank you Mr. Jackson. You're run vs. Brian Bosworth is perhaps the best argument I've ever seen against steroids.

The movie "The Natural" should have been about Bo Jackson. If not, then Herchel Walker. (That hurts but is true.) THE BEST 2 TB EVER!

BO = A'lot of my happiest childhood memories. Thank you Mr. Jackson. You're run vs. Brian Bosworth is perhaps the best argument I've ever seen against steroids.

The movie "The Natural" should have been about Bo Jackson. If not, then Herchel Walker. (That hurts but is true.) THE BEST 2 TB EVER!

I would like to see those 2 in the backfield at the same time, at Auburn of course. Bo was fun to watch. To this day I've never seen the catch he made w? KC in left fild where he ran up the wall to catch the ball or him throwing out a player who tagged at third and he was at the warning track. Wasn't Jeff Burger the qb that Bo out threw in a practice or something.

I would like to see those 2 in the backfield at the same time, at Auburn of course. Bo was fun to watch. To this day I've never seen the catch he made w? KC in left fild where he ran up the wall to catch the ball or him throwing out a player who tagged at third and he was at the warning track. Wasn't Jeff Burger the qb that Bo out threw in a practice or something.

last scene here?

Bo Jackson is my absolute Auburn hero.... To hear the stories about when Alabama recruited him and told him he would never beat them if he went to Auburn, and that helped cement his decision to go to Auburn.

What more about the creed "...a spirit that is not afraid" does this exemplify? Great Athlete, Great Embassador to Auburn, and most importantly, great father and role model.

War Eagle and Happy Birthday Bo!

You are all still young pups! wait until you get 68 my friends!

I am 53 and look it. I'm used to my aging self, but find it almost shocking to see friends from my Auburn undergraduate days in the 70s who I haven't seen for years. They now look respectable and don't appear to be stoned. I've seen recent photos of Bo Jackson, but when I think about him it will always be 1984.

It's mind boggling to think about the talented backs that came out of this region from 1980-1982. You had Herschel in Georgia in 1980, Bo in Alabama in 1982, and Marcus Dupree in Mississippi in 1982 also. All three possessed a rare combination of size, strength, and speed. I didn't really know a lot about Dupree until I watched the espn 30/30 the best that never was. If any of you haven't seen it I highly recommend you watch it.

Archived