Condition of Ware

Draven

I know he went out of the Kentucky game with an injury but has there been any news if he will get to play this week?

War Eagle! Beat them Dawgs. :au::cheer::cheer:

Just now on the news they said he was not likely to start. They also said that David Greene has missed practice with the flu and has lost 8 lbs. But he would be ready for Saturday.

Greene hasn't lost 8 pounds. I heard the same report and then I heard 10 pounds but many on the Vent say he just lost some water weight from a virus and is fine now.

Ware will not start but I am sure he will rotate in with Brown.

He did NOT practice yesterday. They're saying the other TB would've started anyway, as Ware has been fumble prone...we'll see. They both have over 600 yards rushing, each...so there's not a lot of drop off, but they can't spell the guy too much if Ware's out. Of course, with a ton of 3 and outs for their "O", he'll get plenty of rest! :big::big::big:

Greene hasn't lost 8 pounds. I heard the same report and then I heard 10 pounds but many on the Vent say he just lost some water weight from a virus and is fine now.

Ware will not start but I am sure he will rotate in with Brown.

120025[/snapback]

I heard the 8lbs. story on 680 this morning. What's that bring Greene down to...268? :poke:

Never doubt the honesty and accuracy of the broadcast media ! ! ! :D

I heard the 8lbs. story on 680 this morning.

Holy goodness, then it must be true! :lol:

120046[/snapback]

I'm not endorsing it as the truth simply because the morons on the radio said so. I was simply noting that the obviously biased 680 station was repeating this rumor. :rolleyes:

SL,

Your sig absloutely makes me want to vomit!!!! I hope that after this weekend we have a little bit better sig for you!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE AND BEAT THE DAWGS!!!!

By the way, my uncle, Scott Slade on WSB, the premier radio station in Atlanta told me that Greene was on his death bed in the hospital along with Yassar Arafat, that Brown and Ware were in a car wreck yesterday, and that Pollack has the same thing Jason Giambi had this season!!!!

COME ON PEOPLE, NO MORE RUMORS, LET'S PLAY BALL WITH THE BEST OF 'EM AND KICK THEIR SORRY TAILS!!!!!!

See I heard the Thomas Davis was going to play QB and D. Green was going to play DE

D. Green can't play DE unless his motor never stops. Has that been confirmed Buck and Kincaid? I am sure Buck has the inside scoop.

come on now, there's only one man alive whose motor NEVER stops. we can't all be the second coming like pollack. i heard he was going to rotate to every position on the defense at some point in the game just to give them all a little motor time. oh and did you guys know that he and david greene were childhood friends AND they still room with each other today?!? crazy.

CBS ain't tellin' me squat. Cause my butt's gonna be planted in Section 8, Row 44, Seat 9 hollerin' "BEAT THE DAWGS, BEAT THE DAWGS, BEAT THE DAMN DAWGS...WAAAARRRRR EAGLE." :cheer::au::cheer::au::cheer::au:

Archived