2013 5* DE Robert Nkemdiche (Ole Miss signee)

bg5

From what I was told by my Ole Miss connections, he is a lock at Ole Miss (to join his brother). They talked to his mom at the egg bowl and she said they'd both be in Oxford.

Ole Miss may be starting to gain some nasty momentum. Never thought I would say that.

WHAT???? Ole Miss gaining momentum? How can that be??? Didn't Freeze come from Ark State? There's no way that Ole miss can be recruiting well with a coach from Ark State after just 1 year!!

(that was all sarcasm and directed at everyone that's having a meltdown over Foster, not at you weegle777) ^-^

Ole Miss may be starting to gain some nasty momentum. Never thought I would say that.

I think Freeze is one heck of a coach. He was out coaching Les Miles when they were playing LSU. The only reason LSU won that game was because of their talent levels were higher than Ole Miss. Freeze will get Dan Mullans fired in two years because he (Dan) will not be able to beat Ole Miss with Freeze at the helm.

I think Freeze is one heck of a coach. He was out coaching Les Miles when they were playing LSU. The only reason LSU won that game was because of their talent levels were higher than Ole Miss. Freeze will get Dan Mullans fired in two years because he (Dan) will not be able to beat Ole Miss with Freeze at the helm.

Agreed. I've been pretty impressed with Freeze.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, . . . . . . oh, wait, . . . what? They kinda are. Sitting pretty with Nkemdiche, Treadwell, and a few other solid recruits. Hope we can keep Jeremy Johnson out of Oxford for a few more months.

And Lawson is probably gonna end up at ole miss too...we need to bring in Rocker asap

what info do you have that suggests he will be at Ole Miss?

Maxie is just being his normal sky is falling self. Pay it no mind.Clemson has a much better shot at Lawson than Ole Miss does.

And Lawson is probably gonna end up at ole miss too...we need to bring in Rocker asap

what info do you have that suggests he will be at Ole Miss?

Maxie is just being his normal sky is falling self. Pay it no mind.Clemson has a much better shot at Lawson than Ole Miss does.

Figured, because I hadn't heard anything like that out of Oxford. Of course, if he decided to go anywhere else, that is the only destination I would be happy about.

I agree with you about Rocker, but any, and I mean ANY recruit who would choose Freeze at Old Miss over Malzahn at Auburn is a Moron. You don't have to listen to them speak for more than two minutes to realize that Gus is 10Xs as intelligent as Freeze and Freeze is just running the retarded brother version of Gus's offense. He is a total poser with no ideas of his own and they have seen their last victory over Auburn as long as Malzahn is here. I would say to these recruits "See you on game day, and don't cry when we kick your a$$ all over the field." Oh, and have fun at the Egg Bowl because if see a real bowl it will probably be the BBVA Compass in Bham. Auburn will not be down for long, and we will not lose to any school in MS next year, IMO.

I agree with you about Rocker, but any, and I mean ANY recruit who would choose Freeze at Old Miss over Malzahn at Auburn is a Moron. You don't have to listen to them speak for more than two minutes to realize that Gus is 10Xs as intelligent as Freeze and Freeze is just running the retarded brother version of Gus's offense. He is a total poser with no ideas of his own and they have seen their last victory over Auburn as long as Malzahn is here. I would say to these recruits "See you on game day, and don't cry when we kick your a$$ all over the field." Oh, and have fun at the Egg Bowl because if see a real bowl it will probably be the BBVA Compass in Bham. Auburn will not be down for long, and we will not lose to any school in MS next year, IMO.

While I agree with you, not sure we can throw stones in regards to bowl appearances currently... :dunno:

While I agree with you, not sure we can throw stones in regards to bowl appearances currently... :dunno:/>

I just realized how interesting the AU-Ole Miss game will be.

While I agree with you, not sure we can throw stones in regards to bowl appearances currently... :dunno:/>

Which is exactly why we need all the top defensive prospects that we can get. If we can hold them to under 30, Gus has a shot!

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance we are after this kid now?

Unlikely. UGA was not recruiting him and Cheese was not his head recruiter at Clemson.

I don't know for sure if this is good or bad....lol.

People need to stop thinking we have ever had a remote possibility with this kid.

He is from Georgia and he has not once talked about AU and when is the last time you have heard him visiting AU? Does even want to give us the time to stop by

His coach is Mickey Conn who played for Bama's 92 NC team. He is extremely anti Auburn. Know someone who played at Grayson at AU now and he said that Conn openly criticized his decision on the team. Anyone who says Conn is open with Auburn is just wrong.

Nkemdiche has never even considered AU from the beginning. Guy who played at Grayson* has told me 2 weeks before that he was going to Clemson then before the Clemson decommit he told me that. Now he is saying it isn't for sure but Ole Miss is big because he wants to play with his brother/getting recruited by his brother. Mom pushing him that way and he looks the atmosphere and feel of Ole Miss.

ETA: Last paragraph incorrectly said guy played at AU not Grayson

People need to stop thinking we have ever had a remote possibility with this kid.

He is from Georgia and he has not once talked about AU and when is the last time you have heard him visiting AU? Does even want to give us the time to stop by

His coach is Mickey Conn who played for Bama's 92 NC team. He is extremely anti Auburn. Know someone who played at Grayson at AU now and he said that Conn openly criticized his decision on the team. Anyone who says Conn is open with Auburn is just wrong.

Nkemdiche has never even considered AU from the beginning. Guy who played at AU has told me 2 weeks before that he was going to Clemson then before the Clemson decommit he told me that. Now he is saying it isn't for sure but Ole Miss is big because he wants to play with his brother/getting recruited by his brother. Mom pushing him that way and he looks the atmosphere and feel of Ole Miss.

Put Garner on the case. Since when have SEC teams with big time aspirations conceded an uncommitted 5-star player to another SEC team? Especially Ole Miss.I mean, Auburn is where they should all go.

Archived