What are best seats and best place to eat in AU?

AUBwins

As a Christmas gift, my dad and I are going to the AU game on the 22nd. I have never been to the new arena but know that the view is good from just about anywhere. What would you suggest the best view is? Also what is the best place to eat in AU before the game?

Have a great time!!!

You will be able to sit where ever you want at that game, the student side is the best, but there will be no students, you may try court side on the other. No one should give you trouble sitting where ever after the first few minutes. Be sure to walk thur the trophy area and try to go see the student lounge area. It is an arena built for the students.

Best restaurants

Upscale downtown

Bloodhounds- service suxs food is great go early, my favorite

Hamiltons - pricey but good

Cheap with good beer - Little Italy, Mellow Mushroom

down the road

Amsterdam Cafe - great food pricey but worth

Auburn Oyster Bar - S College and Donahue, sit in the bar, April is the bartender, lots of locals, foods good, my favorite (did i say that before) look for me

After game: War Eagle Supper Club !!!! got my membership in 79'

Niffer's is a great place to go in Auburn. Great food and atmosphere. If you want to stay close to campus, I suggest the original Momma Goldbergs. It always reminds me of my days as a student at AU. Little Italy downtown is good for pizza and beer.

last year i took my daughter to a game about the same time of year. outside the ticket windows on the North side of the arena, an auburn ticket guy had a WAD of student tickets and was selling them for $5 a piece. They want to make sure the student section was full for every game. We sat courtside at about the 10 yard line.

Was a blast. The daughter loved it and the game was a comfortable win.

Thanks for the info. I am pretty stoked. If the win last night is any indication, hopefully we will be on a nice little run going into that game. :Sing:

I would like to be able to see the whole floor. Would the second level be best? or is courtside still better?

I would like to be able to see the whole floor. Would the second level be best? or is courtside still better?

You can see the whole floor pretty much from everywhere. Just don't sit on the first 3 rows and you should be good.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived