2013 3* JUCO ILB Antonio Longino (Arizona State signee)

ellitor

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this indicate we feel good about some *other* LB recruits (i.e. Foster and Cunningham)?

There's been rumors of transcript/qualifying issues. Apparently, he was going to commit Sunday then this issue surfaced. I believe I read that he wouldn't know until Monday whether or not he would qualify to get into AU delaying any possible commitment.

Something happened.

@EagleDamnWar: JUCO LB Antonio Longino has committed to Arizona State. Auburn decided to stop recruiting him after a team staff meeting on Thursday.

@EagleDamnWar: JUCO LB Antonio Longino has committed to Arizona State. Auburn decided to stop recruiting him after a team staff meeting on Thursday.

Did the Wheel 'O Recruits not land on his name??? What's the deal??

posted this earlier.

Possibly. I also think the coaches are doing further evaluations on everything.

posted this earlier.

Everything as in they looked at our current LB roster and decided that we aren't as hopeless as most of the fanbase thinks (fingers crossed)?

Longino is a guy who's tape looks like he could make a contribution at linebacker, but I've never really felt he had the athletic ability to compete for a starting spot. From the film I've seen, he looks comparable to a Jack Holland type linebacker. Not very athletic, but can lay the wood. And yes, I do realize Holland is a two year starter..............

Please provide video evidence that shows Jake Holland has ever laid the wood as a LB at AU.

wde

LSU 2012, just ask their fullback. Jake stopped him cold.

posted this earlier.

Everything as in they looked at our current LB roster and decided that we aren't as hopeless as most of the fanbase thinks (fingers crossed)?

Everything as in commits, recruits, grades, etc.

posted this earlier.

Everything as in commits, recruits, grades, etc.

Yeah, I heard they hadn't even had a chance to review transcripts until this week. This staff is jamming months of work into a few weeks......

Archived