Dameyune Craig recruits?

Wareagletd

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be checking on this. Our recruiting class this year may be getting more interesting.

Yep.

4* OL from Prattville and current FSU commit Austin Golson should be the first on our list!

I don't think Auburn needs him right now. I don't think we will take a T in this class

Such a great hire by Gus im blown away by this staff that has been assembled...Signing day gonna be fun to watch cant wait to see some recruits reactions to these hires

not sure of any names, but he's done well in mobile

As well he should. Easy to recruit in your home town especially when many of the coaches played with or against you in HS and respect you.

I am not familiar with him, but apparently FSU DE commit Davin Bellamy has opened his recruitment up.....he said he was "devastated" when he heard Craig was leaving. He lists AU as a school he is interested in.

Players recruited by FSU on offense that showed interest:

Laremy Tunsil 5* OT

Alex Collins 5* All Purpose Back

(Also recruited OJ Howard)

Derek Henrey 5* RB

Kelvin Taylor 5* RB

A'Shawn Robinson 4* OT

Keith Ford 4* RB

STACY COLEY 4* WR has FSU on top of his list

Commits:

Ryan Green 4* all purpose back

Ira Denson 4* OG

Austin Golson 4* OT

Isaiah Jones 4* WR

Levonte Whitfield 4* WR

Jesus Wilson 3* WR

Ryan Hoefeld 3* C

John Franklin dual threat QB

As well he should. Easy to recruit in your home town especially when many of the coaches played with or against you in HS and respect you.

AU should own Mobile now. uat will get some but DC is king of Mobile.

AU should own Mobile now. uat will get some but DC is king of Mobile.

YESAH

4* OL from Prattville and current FSU commit Austin Golson should be the first on our list!

I don't think Auburn needs him right now. I don't think we will take a T in this class

He's been a FSU commit since his Sophomore year, I doubt it would matter anyway.

He's been a FSU commit since his Sophomore year, I doubt it would matter anyway.

He is a soft verbal, so maybe he's not so committed to FSU.

Wasn't Craig the lead recruiter for Winston last year?

Yes. Craig beat AU on a couple of recruits last year, but his overall recruiting record isn't really that stellar. Check out 2011:

http://floridastate....ort=1&Year=2011

FSU and Craig beat AU for pretty much every head-to-head battle last year. AU did better against UGA, Bama and LSU than against FSU.

Yes. Craig beat AU on a couple of recruits last year, but his overall recruiting record isn't really that stellar. Check out 2011:

I see that and raise you 2012, Rivals top 25 recruiters 2012, FSU's team ranking 2010, FSU's team ranking 2011, and FSU's team ranking 2012

I see that and raise you 2012, Rivals top 25 recruiters 2012, FSU's team ranking 2010, FSU's team ranking 2011, and FSU's team ranking 2012

He beat us on 3 recruits last year. He lost out on Tyler Nero and Ricardo Louis. If you want to give him all the credit for their classes b/c he's the coordinator, fine (except for the 2010 class, which he didn't recruit). But on his targets, he's had one solid recruiting year. And 2013 was not shaping up that impressively for him. Don't get me wrong. I think he's a good recruiter. But its not like he's had this lights out track record for a substantial period of time. I hope he does now.

He beat us on 3 recruits last year. He lost out on Tyler Nero and Ricardo Louis. If you want to give him all the credit for their classes b/c he's the coordinator, fine (except for the 2010 class, which he didn't recruit). But on his targets, he's had one solid recruiting year. And 2013 was not shaping up that impressively for him. Don't get me wrong. I think he's a good recruiter. But its not like he's had this lights out track record for a substantial period of time. I hope he does now.

No worries, we got a list of other great recruiters to get in the ears of recruits. :thumbsup:

Archived