Cotton Bowl

Newbomb

OU in danger of getting blown out!

27-13, TAMU has ball back & driving again. Go AGGIES!!

A&M have definitley proved they belong with the big dogs. So much for them struggling just to keep up on the SEC West. Dudes are for real.

Just looked it up and I'm surprised the media is not talking about it. The SEC has won 9 out of the last 10 Cotton Bowls. The one Big 12 win was Missouri over Arkansas in Jan 2008.

Gotta admit, I'm Johnny "Football" fan! Most exciting player and QB I've seen since...maybe 2010. ;)

...Just hate that we have to play him in the SEC West for the remainder of his college career.

If I had a vote for the #1 team in the country right now, it would not be Notre Dame or bammer. Johnny Football is the real deal. He is very sneaky sneaky quick amd accurate with his passes. Way to go Aggies.!!!

If I had a vote for the #1 team in the country right now, it would not be Notre Dame or bammer. Johnny Football is the real deal. He is very sneaky sneaky quick amd accurate with his passes. Way to go Aggies.!!!

His long ball accuracy is not where he or his coach would like it right now. I'm sure the off season will be spent working on that. Next two years will be interesting to be sure.

Gotta admit, I'm Johnny "Football" fan! Most exciting player and QB I've seen since...maybe 2010. ;)

...Just hate that we have to play him in the SEC West for the remainder of his college career.

Next year will be a bit different for TAM they lose a lot on O and most likely their best O-lineman. D coordinators will scheme for Johnny not that it will work but he must get the long ball down or he will struggle. And when I saw most on O he loses all his receivers that will hurt. Not a demise by any means but it should be interesting to see if he can maintain the level of play with a less experienced crew.

Johnny Freakin' Footbll is an unbelievable talent. We get at least two more years of him. yay.

Hopefully just one, he is a redshirt freshman and can go pro after next year.

Johnny Freakin' Footbll is an unbelievable talent. We get at least two more years of him. yay.

Hopefully just one, he is a redshirt freshman and can go pro after next year.

Ahhh yes...forgot about that. Thanks for the hope. Kid is so much fun to watch. I just don't want to go head to head with him.

I love watching Johnny Football, on and off the field. The interview with Greene (?) was just great. "I couldn't vote for myself" were he to go up for the Heisman next year. It's just so refreshing to see someone who just looks like he is having an absolute blast with every play. The Aggies are my new second favorite team, and my "National Championship Game" was last night, far as I'm concerned.

"You had me at...BEAT BAMA!"

Also...I was very moved by watching the players on both teams be so sportsmanlike and courteous with each other. I know football's a "he man" game, but it looked like a bunch of good-natured farm boys, helping one another up and just enjoying the height of it. I was embarrassed for Florida with its "brawly" nature the other night. I was pulling for the Cards, but the Gators just solidified my desire to see them--swamped. :hellyeah:

Archived