Recruiting Responsibilities

SIR ISAAC

May be early to officially announce official assignments for coaches recruiting areas of responsibility, but looking for some thoughts on what it might look like....Not sure if Coordinators take lead recruiting responsibilities or not.

Lead Recruiters by Area:

• Carolinas/Mid-Atlantic - Harbison
  • Georgia - Garner
  • Central & S. Florida - Basaccia
  • FL Panhandle, Mobile & Montgomery - Craig
  • Birmingham -
  • N. AL & Tennessee -
  • Mississippi - Smith
  • Arkansas - Horton
  • Louisiana/Texas -

You can add Horton to Tennessee. He supposedly has connections in the Memphis area

No thanks. Don't care to have another player from Memphis.

You can add Horton to Tennessee. He supposedly has connections in the Memphis area

By far the best football in Tennessee and we will recruit the area. One reason Horton was hired was his strength there. I was also put North Alabama with Smith.

By fat the best football in Tennessee and we will recruit the area. One reason Horton was hired was his strength there. I was also put North Alabama with Smith.

Yes, we need some fat ones from Memphis!! LOL! And maybe a few talented lean muscular ones too..

By fat the best football in Tennessee and we will recruit the area. One reason Horton was hired was his strength there. I was also put North Alabama with Smith.

I am with you Ellitor we do not need to avoid the Memphis area. Haters are going to hate and try this "probation" garbage on us no matter where we recruit.

Speaking of Memphis and without getting into the whole history, it really is sad to read some of Jovon Robinson's tweets. You can tell he wants to come to Auburn so bad and he seems to still have hope that he can. I feel bad for him and without knowing all that happened, I for one hope he makes it some day.

I hope he gets it together because of the " I am gonna make you forget TJ Yeldon" quote. I really like this kid

Archived