I still find it strange (Sandy Hook reporting)

autigeremt

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basic bad reporting.

I did hear back in mid December that the AR15 was found in the shooters car. Then there were continued reports about the AR15 being use in the murders. The press wanted the AR15 to be part of the story.

A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.

http://newtownbee.com/News/2012-12-27__14-58-27/Police%20Union%20Seeks%20Funding%20For%20Trauma%20Treatment

here we go. conspiracy 101

Do you believe everything you see on TV? It's possible you know.

The only government involvement in this is a small town police department being overwhelmed and a bunch of state and federal politicans trying use this tragedy for political purposes. (gun control). The existing gun laws didn't stop it and none of the proposed ones would either.

ok, so which theory are you going with? no one died this was all actors. or did the government and liberal media actually kill these kids? its like the manti teo situation you have no story to tell that dont make you look like a compete ass.

it comes from all angles. the 911 theories that bush admin. planned and carried out the attacks to justify war are equally deranged.

ok, so which theory are you going with? no one died this was all actors. or did the government and liberal media actually kill these kids? its like the manti teo situation you have no story to tell that dont make you look like a compete ass.

Just as there were paid actors involved here, there are paid folks trying to debunk those who question everything. You, indeed, may be one of the latter.

Whatever.

REAL

sand-hook-tragedydec14-jpg.jpg

REAL

school-shooting-6b-600.jpg

REAL

rosen-1-1218.jpg

REAL

zumanewtownwide.jpg

Did you even watch your linked video? Do you even have any idea how shock even manifests? Who knows how we'd react. We all grieve in different ways He just lost his world. I'd be hysterical. A BONAFIDE MANIAC were it me. I might even giggle in a fit of insanity.

God bless him for giving us his time after such a nightmare.

YOU FAIL AT EMPATHY FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN.

Do you believe everything you see on TV? It's possible you know.

This is the absolute worst kind of cynicism. This is the report of the Newtown PD and the Connecticut State PD. I believe them. They say the long rifle was used. I have no reasonable alternatives.

I can't believe some people think this stuff is fake. I know there are always a few nutjobs out there, but it's distrubing how common this conspiracy theory has become.

I haven't come to any conclusions YET. Instead, I'm just questioning thing. http://theconservativebeacon.blogspot.com/2013/01/sandy-hook-one-month-later-more.html

So you're being skeptical, eh? Ascribing malice to a man that just lost his baby without cause is sub-human, and in my opinion wrong, or evil, not skeptical.

And guess what? Details aside, this actually happened. 6 and 7 year old babies were killed because some nut decided to amplify his own outrage by targeting the innocent. It happened.

I haven't come to any conclusions YET. Instead, I'm just questioning thing. http://theconservati...later-more.html

So you're being skeptical, eh? Ascribing malice to a man that just lost his baby without cause is sub-human, and in my opinion wrong, or evil, not skeptical.

And guess what? Details aside, this actually happened. 6 and 7 year old babies were killed because some nut decided to amplify his own outrage by targeting the innocent. It happened.

Don't judge me. I question all official stories regardless of the victims. I see our government has not problems killing Iraqi children, so what's the difference in the two? Violence begets violence. It's only going to get worse.

http://cryptome.org/...kid-kill-01.htm

Don't judge me. I question all official stories regardless of the victims. I see our government has not problems killing Iraqi children, so what's the difference in the two?

You're not questioning the story. You're venting your misguided opinion and twisted worldview on the poor parents of the victims. That's what I have a problem with. One should assume good faith, especially for poor Mr. Parker. I would back off on the judgement, but your words are harmful, and I find that offensive. The fanciful assertions of some conspiracy nut are not skepticism.

I can agree on that Iraq was a stupid decision. But we're not talking about Iraq, so drop that red herring.

Don't judge me. I question all official stories regardless of the victims. I see our government has not problems killing Iraqi children, so what's the difference in the two?

You're not questioning the story. You're venting your misguided opinion and twisted worldview on the poor parents of the victims. That's what I have a problem with. One should assume good faith, especially for poor Mr. Parker. I would back off on the judgement, but your words are harmful, and I find that offensive. The fanciful assertions of some conspiracy nut are not skepticism.

I can agree on that Iraq was a stupid decision. But we're not talking about Iraq, so drop that red herring.

I can, in good faith, continue to question the story and conflicts put out by the MSM. I have no problems with the parents of the victims, I feel sorry for them. However, I still have questions I want answered.

Archived