I still find it strange (Sandy Hook reporting)

autigeremt

I can, in good faith, continue to question the story and conflicts put out by the MSM. I have no problems with the parents of the victims, I feel sorry for them. However, I still have questions I want answered.

As can I. Just don't ascribe to malice what can be explained as a misunderstanding, or in the MSM's case, incomplete information. And do not EVER question the motives of those that just lost their children to the senseless act of a deranged individual like your earlier post regarding Mr. Parker. I can't let that fly in good faith.

I calls it like I sees it. We all have questions we want answered. But details aside, it happened. Little babies and caring educators taken from us too damned early, no matter the reason behind it. Keep a lid on your ugly words (and uglier attitude) unless you have a damned good reason for blurting them out. Have a nice night.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emily is supposedly still alive.

I'm so sorry you feel the need to double down. This little angel has had a funeral. She's gone, taken from our midst forever by the designs of our LORD, whatever they may be. You are filth for holding such an outrageous opinion. I'm so very sorry I have to say this say this. Buzz off until you see the light for yourself. Stop buying the lies. Your twisted worldview has made a mockery of human decency and skeptical inquiry.

Her poor daddy does not deserve to have to put up with you or any other nutcase "truther's" farcical attempt at rational argument. Un-American, un-Christian, indecent lies. Twisted truths and ugly attitudes. Faulty logic and incomplete reasoning. That's what you and your ilk represent to me. In this country, we care or each other. We support each other in times of tragedy and need. Her daddy deserves nothing less than your empathy and your support. YOU ARE A HATEFUL, SPITEFUL, PROPAGATOR OF LIES. YOU ARE GRAVELY MISTAKEN.

The beautiful little angel in the photos with President Obama is her 4 year old sister Maddie. That dress was her big sister's. Emily's dress.

Her obituary:

Parker, Emily A.

"Emily Alice Parker is a beautiful person. She came into this world on May 12, 2006. She was tragically taken from us only 6 years later. Despite her short time here on earth, her life was full. Full of love, full of compassion, full of charity, full of enthusiasm, full of joy, and full of gifts given to her by Heavenly Father that she shared with everyone fortunate enough to cross her path. Emily was quick to strike up a conversation, with anyone, anywhere. She could always be found with her markers, colored pens and paper because as she put it, "I have so many ideas of things to draw and it is hard to remember them all". She also expressed her artistic abilities in her paintings, ceramics and fashion, as she always wanted to be fancy. Emily love to read. She loved to read stories, not only with her mom and dad, but also she could often be found with her sisters, Madeline and Samantha, dressed in costumes, reading stories with them. Her sisters looked up to her and sought her out for comfort when they needed it. Emily always wanted to help people feel better. Her compassion and charity was exemplified by her hugs, the cards she would make, and her statements that, "I wish everybody could just be happy". She was our princess here on earth, and now her angel up in heaven. May her life and example continue to live on in all of us. -Her loving parents, Robbie and Alyssa. The family will receive friends at Myers Mortuary 845 Washington Blvd., Ogden, UT on Friday, December 21 from 5-8pm. Services will be held at the Rock Cliff Stake Center , 1000 Suncrest Dr. , Ogden , UT on Saturday, December 22 at 10:00 AM. Jowdy-Kane Funeral Home, 9-11 Granville Ave., Danbury is in charge of arrangements."

You'll know I'm right, sooner or later. I hope it's sooner. You are bad for America and the American people.

Have a nice night. Have an epiphany while your at it. Most importantly, grow the hell up.

I love it when ideology trumps the possibility. It's amusing.

Jut like the JFK assassination, I have my doubts that we know everything about the incident. Our leaders have hoodwinked us many, many times, yet some people are all to willing to fall in line when doubt is cast. I think there's more to this story that we don't know and I am skeptical of the current leadership from both parties.

I love it when ideology trumps the possibility. It's amusing.

Jut like the JFK assassination, I have my doubts that we know everything about the incident. Our leaders have hoodwinked us many, many times, yet some people are all to willing to fall in line when doubt is cast. I think there's more to this story that we don't know and I am skeptical of the current leadership from both parties.

As long as it doesn't attack grieving parents without any reason, believe whatever you want. But on your point, someone on another forum said it better than I could:

http://metabunk.org/threads/1054-Debunked-Emilie-Parker-Still-Alive-after-Sandy-Hook/page4

"It amazes me that people even engage with conspiracy theorists of the Sandy-Hook-was-a-hoax kind.

It can be challenged on a ridiculous number of levels but surely the following renders all argument redundant:

If we were to believe any of the following:

-that Robbie Parker and other "grieving" parents are actors

-that no children died at Sandy Hook

-that children were killed at Sandy Hook but it was by the American government

-etc etc

THEN, all it would take is ONE PERSON to break cover and expose any of these "truths" and the American Government would be over with before the day is through. It would be the most astonishing revelation of all time. If any of the above was true then it is logical that there will be hundreds to tens of thousands of people who are aware of such "truths".

If it was a cover up then the American Government would be risking their whole existence, and they'd be banking on not one person breaking cover until the day they die.

Let us just consider the first suggestion, that these are actors: all it would take is one single person who knows these "actors" to simply say: "these are actors, this person is not Robbie Parker" and it would all be over... people in high office would go to jail- their lives would be over. Imagine the number of people who know the "actor" who appears as Robbie Parker... it must number tens of thousands. All it would take is ONE of them to break rank. I would suggest that it would be impossible to bank on tens of thousands of people managing to (or even wanting to) keep such a secret.

I am arguing that the Government wouldn't risk that. I'm saying that it would be bat-s*** mental to risk such a thing.

If you argue with that logic then there is really no hope for you."

6:45 am (central time) on December 14, 2012 is when I heard about the massacre on NPR. I heard it on the way to work that started at 7 am. They announced that the students and teachers were just injured and had yet to announce any deaths.

The incident began around 9:30 a.m. ET. Sandy Hook is a K-4 school. According to state records, there are about 670 students enrolled there.

http://kcur.org/post/developing-shooting-elementary-school-newtown-conn

You love it when ideology trumps possibiltiy, but have no problem with your ideology attempting to trump reality. Yes indeed, it is amusing alright.

No one is coming to get your guns either, but ideology has no problem screaming that out over and over again. In the face of sheer logistical impossiblity, ideology ignores truth and tries to impose ignorance.

You love it when ideology trumps possibiltiy, but have no problem with your ideology attempting to trump reality. Yes indeed, it is amusing alright.

No one is coming to get your guns either, but ideology has no problem screaming that out over and over again. In the face of sheer logistical impossiblity, ideology ignores truth and tries to impose ignorance.

You are right! As long as people like me continue to defend our rights under the Constitution we will keep our guns. As long as we can fend off the followers of the progressive movement and the blind trust of their reality without checks and balances. The media protects the liberal agenda. Until the media centers themselves and becomes critical of the questionable, I will continue to be skeptical. Ignorant or not.

:-\/>

At least you are consistent. I know which side you may pick if it hits the fan. Lol jk

6:45 am (central time) on December 14, 2012 is when I heard about the massacre on NPR. I heard it on the way to work that started at 7 am. They announced that the students and teachers were just injured and had yet to announce any deaths.

The incident began around 9:30 a.m. ET. Sandy Hook is a K-4 school. According to state records, there are about 670 students enrolled there.

http://kcur.org/post/developing-shooting-elementary-school-newtown-conn

I don't see 0645 on the 14th in your link. I see this:

Update at 6:45 a.m. ET, Dec. 15

And F&F is just an injustice that must be dealt with. But, once again, I'm not talking about F&F, so drop your newest red herring. I want good, hard evidence of why you think you have the right to insult the memory of 6 and 7 year old babies gunned down by a maniac, and to attack their grieving parents. Not your anecdotal "I heard." Give me a solid link and a good reason if you want me to change my opinion.

Truth is, I don't think you have one. I think you're talking out of your ass. I think you're a misguided individual with a bone to pick with the MSM, and you've let your goofball vendetta overwhelm your good sense. You're hateful. Your words are utterly shameful, and it's insulting to me and the American public that you think you're "just asking questions." You have no idea of the damage such a deranged attitude can cause!

Do you have any idea how many logical hoops you'd have to jump through, how many corners you'd have to cut to form your opinion? I'll give you a hint. More than you can count. I'm sure you've never heard of Occam's Razor (even if you have, you likely have your own definition), so let me phrase it this way:

Here in Bottomfeeder's fantasy land, the shows in your own head are always better (and infinitely more complex, apparently). I don't want to hear the reviews. I need to be able to see the shows in order for them to steer my opinion.

Have a nice day. One more point that devalues this tragedy and I'll send you a tinfoil hat free of charge, so include a PO box or shipping address in your next post.

I just got home from off the pew. A wonderful sermon about understanding (apropos, huh?). I get back and see this non-sequitur from BF so I assume he's either busy or mulling over a good rebuttal. Until I can get back in to that one, it's time to focus on you, AuburnEMT. I'm addressing you directly. I'll tone down the language and try to keep an open mind.

You know, the fact that you served our country is a trait I deeply admire. Being a soldier is a wonderful way to mature and help our lives find meaning. You've made a tremendous sacrifice so self-righteous internet comment mills (I can think of at least one) can voice our opinions freely.

But...

The fact that you are a soldier doesn't lend your opinion any more weight. There is not a doubt in my mind that you'd fight for America were we threatened. As, no doubt, all of us would. But what constitutes a threat is clearly a topic on which we, and many others, disagree. I can disagree with you and maintain a healthy respect for you, and I can debate the finer points of conspiracy theorem in general. We'll still be on the same side in the grand scheme of things.

I don't believe for a second that an irrational point is correct based upon the source. Completely ignoring all precepts of basic inductive reasoning and holding that up to as some sort of shining example of keeping an "open" mind is a silly proposition, at best. Letting is cross over into spurious accusations against the bereaved (e.g. people in the know think the daughter you buried a month ago is alive and well, your grief wasn't genuine enough for me, it never happened, etc) is something I think merits a verbal salvo or two, and I unfortunately hijacked the thread as a result. How much of what I say do you disagree with, and why?

Serve blindly, not me. I got out when I saw what they were doing. Got my honorable and never looked back.

I'll let someone who is a the profession do the rebuttal this time. Sheeple will be sheeple.

Serve blindly, not me. I got out when I saw what they were doing. Got my honorable and never looked back.

Thank you for your service. But you'll have to do better than putting words in my mouth. I haven't accused you of blind servility. But you are blind to the truth at the heart of his matter. I'm beginning to think you may be beyond help.

I'll let someone who is a the profession do the rebuttal this time. Sheeple will be sheeple.

A professional conspiracy theorist...

...professional conspiracy theorist...

...conspiracy theorist...

...professional...

...WHAT?!

This crazy, wearing-a-flag-shirt to-show-my-patriotism, fake as a three dollar bill, nutcase doesn't justify you calling the parents of murdered babies liars.

She's obviously a government plant! She knows too much! Those infrared automatic toilet flushers in public restrooms are RFID trackers! If you don't have enough poison in your piss they camera tag you and start work on bringing you back to the ranch! /sarcasm

Have fun with that.

BOMBSHELL @ 56 minutes and 2 seconds

Assault weapons ban in CT.

This crazy, wearing-a-flag-shirt to-show-my-patriotism, fake as a three dollar bill, nutcase doesn't justify you calling the parents of murdered babies liars.

Please leave the real parents out of this. I have. We're looking at the authorities and the media now. We're looking everywhere.

Robbie Parker is an actor. Sorry.

And maybe someone here can explain why I heard about the shooting a full hour and 45 before it happened????

6:45 am central time. WHIL 91.3 carries NPR news. http://tunein.com/radio/AL-Public-Radio-913-s47281/

BOMBSHELL @ 56 minutes and 2 seconds

The part about the "changing clips" in my head? No, must be further on.

Aha!

Paraphrasing

"How did Nancy Lanza register an llegal weapon in a state with an assault weapons ban?"

Easy. That gun is supposedely street legal:

http://articles.cour...al-weapon-rifle

"The Connecticut law restricts semi-automatic rifles — those capable of firing a bullet with each pull of the trigger — only if they include a detachable magazine as well as at least two of five specific features. One of those features — a pistol grip — is ubiquitous on military-style weapons. But to be banned, an AR-15-style rifle would also need to include a folding or telescoping stock, a bayonet mount, a grenade launcher or a flash suppressor, a device typically screwed on to the end of the muzzle to limit the bright flash caused by gunpowder that ignites outside of the muzzle.

Aware of the restrictions in some states, weapons manufacturers have modified some models to stay within the laws. Bushmaster, for example, offers a "state-compliant" model with a telescoping stock that simply has been pinned in the fully open position, making it legal for sale.

Beyond the military look of the weapon, Lanza's rifle was equipped with a magazine capable of firing 30 rounds. In 2011, the Connecticut legislature considered a bill that would have banned high-capacity magazines with 10 or more rounds. But hundreds of gun enthusiasts showed up for a hearing on the bill, and thousands more wrote and called legislators. After the hearing, the bill died."

Here's the law for good meaure and the list. Note that the Colt AR-15 is a different gun from the XM-15. Bushmaster produces it as a street-legal variant:

http://www.jud.ct.go...saultweapon.htm

Any selective-fire firearm capable of fully automatic, semiautomatic or burst fire at the option of the user or any of the following specified semiautomatic firearms: Algimec Agmi; Armalite AR-180; Australian Automatic Arms SAP Pistol; Auto-Ordnance Thompson type; Avtomat Kalashnikov AK-47 type; Barrett Light-Fifty model 82A1; Beretta AR-70; Bushmaster Auto Rifle and Auto Pistol; Calico models M-900, M-950 and 100-P; Chartered Industries of Singapore SR-88; Colt AR-15 and Sporter; Daewoo K-1, K-2, Max-1 and Max-2; Encom MK-IV, MP-9 and MP-45; Fabrique Nationale FN/FAL, FN/LAR, or FN/FNC; FAMAS MAS 223; Feather AT-9 and Mini-AT; Federal XC-900 and XC-450; Franchi SPAS-12 and LAW-12; Galil AR and ARM; Goncz High-Tech Carbine and High-Tech Long Pistol; Heckler & Koch HK-91, HK-93, HK-94 and SP-89; Holmes MP-83; MAC-10, MAC-11 Carbien type; Intratec TEC-9 and Scorpion; Iver Johnson Enforcer model 3000; Ruger Mini-14/5F folding stock model only; Scarab Skorpion; SIG 57 AMT and 500 Series; Spectre Auto Carbine and Auto Pistol; Springfield Armory BM59, SAR-48 and G-3; Sterling MK-6 and MK-7; Steyr AUG; Street Sweeper and Striker 12 revolving cylinder shotguns; USAS-12; USI Carbine, Mini-Carbine and Pistol; Weaver Arms Nighthawk; Wilkinson "Linda" Pistol.

INCOMPLETE REASONING AND HALF TRUTHS.

Please leave the real parents out of this. I have. We're looking at the authorities and the media now. We're looking everywhere.

YOU"RE TWISTING THE FACTS TO FIT YOUR TWISTED CONCLUSIONS AND INSULTING THE DEPARTED. A WRETCHED WORLDVIEW.

Robbie Parker is an actor. Sorry.

WHY HAVEN'T ANY OF THE OTHER PARENTS STEPPED UP AND SAID "THIS MAN IS NOT ROBBIE PARKER?" ARE YOU INSANE ENOUGH TO TELL ME THESE POOR PARENTS THAT BURIED THEIR CHILDREN ARE ALL IN ON IT? YOU'RE SICK, GET HELP.

nd maybe someone here can explain why I heard about the shooting a full hour and 45 before it happened????

6:45 am central time. WHIL 91.3 carries NPR news. http://tunein.com/ra...dio-913-s47281/

PROVE IT. THIS IS AN EXTRAORDINARY CLAIM. LIKE IT OR NOT, THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS YOURS ON THIS ONE. I REQUIRE EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE. YOUR WORD IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

I'll say and do exactly as I please regardless. I have earned the right to question everything because I have been lied too so much. I trust absolutely nothing that any government says about anything because they are all lying and stealing. You don't have to believe me, but those guys at work were surely stumped when I knew about the incident, before it happened, due to a misstep on the part of NPR.

I'll say and do exactly as I please regardless. I have earned the right to question everything because I have been lied too so much. I trust absolutely nothing that any government says about anything because they are all lying and stealing. You don't have to believe me, but those guys at work were surely stumped when I knew about the incident, before it happened, due to a misstep on the part of NPR.

As is your right. Do exactly whatever you want. But keep in mind that I just eviscerated your silly argument with 5 minutes of research (thx, google!) because you're too lazy to reinforce your silly little talking points by researching them properly. You're no different from Fred Phelps and his "church." You attack the innocent without cause with your offensive (emphasis) worldview.

For the record, I don't think you're lying. I think you actually believe the garbage you're spewing. But whenever your fanciful notions cross over into insults and stupidity, you're getting called on it in my presence. Ignore me if you want. It's easier to prove you wrong without having to reply to every little straw you grasp at as you go by.

And your last sentence. More anecdotal evidence. You were obviously never educated on the finer points of debate, logic, or reason. Why do you distrust the world around you so much? Who lied to you specifically, and why are you taking it out on the grieving parents of departed children and loved ones? You're inhuman, sick, and misinformed.

Have a nice day. I have to work now, so see you on break.

:-\/>

At least you are consistent. I know which side you may pick if it hits the fan. Lol jk

what hits the fan? My side will be with the mentally sane.

I will side with liberty and not tyranny.

Liberty for whom? Because you seem to be forgetting the justice for all portion of our pledge.

You haven't the slightest idea what tyranny is. Making up your own definitions and attacking grieving parents with them is evil. You're nothing more than a propaganda machine that isn't even capable of rational debate. Things not going the way you think they should does not equal tyranny. You sound like a 5 year old throwing a temper tantrum because the world is changing around you in ways you aren't capable of understanding. Slighting the memory of dead babies, you are the problem.

You "truther's" with your prophecies of doom make me sick.

Keep it up, I can do this all day.

Archived