basball stadium upgrade

cooltigger21

I was just reading inside the auburn tigers January edition and read a cool story about a big improvement planned for plainsman park. It should really be nice once it is all done. Looks like AU is doing good things across the board in the athletic dept.as far as facilities are concerned.

Good to hear that. Lot of places on campus are being upgraded or built new, Auburn appears to be doing well.

I was just reading inside the auburn tigers January edition and read a cool story about a big improvement planned for plainsman park. It should really be nice once it is all done. Looks like AU is doing good things across the board in the athletic dept.as far as facilities are concerned.

Could you paraphrase the improvements? And the timetable?

Ok the immediate renovation is to the locker room and to provide a practice area with artificial turf. I think a players lounge area is part of it as well. THis will start after this season is over. THis has already been voted on and funded by the BOT. Other plans will come in the next few years such as something akin to club level seats and a permanant concession area I think. More overall seating is planned as well. I don't have the article in front of me. I was at BAM and picked up one of the magazines off of the stand an read that. It is supposed to be pretty nice. It talked about how PP has moved to the middle of the pack of SEC bball stadiums in recent years.

Ok the immediate renovation is to the locker room and to provide a practice area with artificial turf. I think a players lounge area is part of it as well. THis will start after this season is over. THis has already been voted on and funded by the BOT. Other plans will come in the next few years such as something akin to club level seats and a permanant concession area I think. More overall seating is planned as well. I don't have the article in front of me. I was at BAM and picked up one of the magazines off of the stand an read that. It is supposed to be pretty nice. It talked about how PP has moved to the middle of the pack of SEC bball stadiums in recent years.

Very cool. Thanks for the insight. WDE

Archived