2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

Are there any 'over committing' rules that limit the number of non-binding verbal commits a recruit can make at any one time, silent or otherwise?  

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there any 'over committing' rules that limit the number of non-binding verbal commits a recruit can make at any one time, silent or otherwise?  

No offense but was that a serious question?

:o lol

Hmmm...Mathews, Foster, Adams, Liner and Lawson??? Hope its to us not UGA. Matthews loved his visit to AU, Liner and Lawson are already commited, Adams has been said to be a heavy lean to us, and Foster has been rumored to be coming to s sometime.

Oh goodness....that is so far overboard its ridiculous. Talk about "Mr. Worst Case Scenario".  4 of them are Kamara, Matthews, Foster, and Adams. No idea who the 5th one is...but seriously, calm down. That is negative speculation to the max.

wah wah wah! Lol your the one spazzing out! It was a stupid post, I am sorry for the brain fart. Thank you for repremanding me. I can imagine how red your face is...slobber running down your chin...sweat beading from ur forehead....while you slam your fist. On your keyboard.

HaHaHaHa :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

Sounds pretty good for UGA

http://auburn.247sports.com/

Correction. It sounded very good for the Dawgs.

Out of curiosity what was said on the article?

Basically how he missed his Georgia Boys and how great it was to hang out with them. He called the visit amazing.

Anything that has him thinking about his commitment to uat is good. We will have more contact with him than anyone from now until NSD if he really starts waivering.

Anything that has him thinking about his commitment to uat is good. We will have more contact with him than anyone from now until NSD if he really starts waivering.

He's a EE

No offense taken.  Yes it was a serious question.

Well then as Auburn43 said there are no limitations on the number of commits a recruit can make.

Well then as Auburn43 said there are no limitations on the number of commits a recruit can make.

Nor the number of "offers" a coaching staff can make.

Hmmm...Mathews, Foster, Adams, Liner and Lawson??? Hope its to us not UGA. Matthews loved his visit to AU, Liner and Lawson are already commited, Adams has been said to be a heavy lean to us, and Foster has been rumored to be coming to s sometime.

Oh goodness....that is so far overboard its ridiculous. Talk about "Mr. Worst Case Scenario".  4 of them are Kamara, Matthews, Foster, and Adams. No idea who the 5th one is...but seriously, calm down. That is negative speculation to the max.

wah wah wah! Lol your the one spazzing out! It was a stupid post, I am sorry for the brain fart. Thank you for repremanding me. I can imagine how red your face is...slobber running down your chin...sweat beading from ur forehead....while you slam your fist. On your keyboard.

Sorry, it's just funny to see all the people with so little information make such drastic assumptions. Seems like you put a lot into that stab at me. Guess I started it tho, I really am sorry.  Just trying to calm you down. Again, sorry for offending you but there is a TON of crazy speculation this time of year...and no offense but I can tell by your post count that you haven't been around too many years of recruiting to see it. BTW my forehead was not red...but the slobber running down my chin was pretty much right on point. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw your fab five. Slobber naturally ensued.  :laugh: Again, I really am sorry if I offended you. Just realize that this is the time for a lot of silly speculation on this board. I wish sometimes that people could hear HOW I am saying things on here....it was all in jest....I apologize.

On a forward thinking note...here is a quote from Reuben that seems to raise a few eyebrows...

“I am still committed to Alabama until I say I am decommitted. But right now, I am still committed to Alabama.”

Aaaaaaand...

Go.

On a forward thinking note...here is a quote from Reuben that seems to raise a few eyebrows...

“I am still committed to Alabama until I say I am decommitted. But right now, I am still committed to Alabama.”

Aaaaaaand...

Go.

Is the size of your sig block just so you can run this tread up faster ?

113 pages and we are only in June...... :banghead: :banghead:

[move]

NEWS FLASH... Danny Sheridan on Reuben Foster. Sheridan is reporting that the early over and under on the number of pages in the RF thread at 250   :devil::laugh:.[/move]

113 pages and we are only in June...... :banghead: :banghead:

[move]

NEWS FLASH... Danny Sheridan on Reuben Foster. Sheridan is reporting that the early over and under on the number of pages in the RF thread at 250   :devil::laugh:.[/move]

And that's just by December.

Aaaaaaand...

Go.

That just sounds like he is tired of everyone asking if he is decommitting.

Aaaaaaand...

Go.

Is the size of your sig block just so you can run this tread up faster ?

Actually it was just for dramatic effect. 15 posts will be on every page regardless of how long they are. And I hear if your tread is low you should test it with a penny...

Aaaaaaand...

Go.

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!!

Aaaaaaand...

Go.

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!!

Awwww man. Stupid 3G. I said it first. ;D

Sorry, it's just funny to see all the people with so little information make such drastic assumptions. Seems like you put a lot into that stab at me. Guess I started it tho, I really am sorry.  Just trying to calm you down. Again, sorry for offending you but there is a TON of crazy speculation this time of year...and no offense but I can tell by your post count that you haven't been around too many years of recruiting to see it. BTW my forehead was not red...but the slobber running down my chin was pretty much right on point. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw your fab five. Slobber naturally ensued.  :laugh: Again, I really am sorry if I offended you. Just realize that this is the time for a lot of silly speculation on this board. I wish sometimes that people could hear HOW I am saying things on here....it was all in jest....I apologize.

NO need to apologize. I totally forgot about the Kamara, Foster and Matthews pact. I was meaning for my response to be funny, but yeah the spazzing, slobbering and sweating comment was uncalled for. For that, I must apologize to you, kind Sir. I found out about this site on TD, so I can understand the uninformed assumptions point. I have no inside information on Auburn. I went to Troy(Troy State when I played there, cuz i wasnt good enough to get an offer from Auburn) so I have no affiliation with Auburn, besides being a life long fan of the team and the University. I understand that most on here attended Auburn and are very protective of Auburn...so anyone I might have offended or took my post as ridiculous speculation, I apologize. WDE!

Archived