2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is correct, he is at Smiths this yr. He will be taking over the baseball head job next yr, thus the head man. I don't frequent bama boards, believe me or not. We will find out this weekend my man.

do you frequent UGA boards?

You ever been in a cockpit before?

You ever seen a grown man naked?

Pelham, have you ever been in a... in a Turkish prison?

TigerBuc, do you like movies about gladiators?

I picked a bad week to quit sniffing glue...

dee liner said "if you knew what i know" about rueben foster and stated that he said he would flip. per justin hokanson

So Dee Liner stated that Reuben said himself he will be flipping! I wonder what is making all these kids talk today?

dee liner said "if you knew what i know" about rueben foster and stated that he said he would flip. per justin hokanson

So Dee Liner stated that Reuben said himself he will be flipping! I wonder what is making all these kids talk today?

Unless Foster lied to Liner I don't see why Liner would say it if there wasn't something to it.

Look at Foster's shoe --- Under Armour

Well crap, Liner is flipping to the Tide, look at his sandals?

If we do get RF do ya'll think we'll get AK and TM? Or would the package deal be off?  :dunno:

TM maybe, but no way on AK.  Both aren't probable though. 

I'd be fine with that and add Wilkins and Green  :thumbsup:

What is the deal with everyone wanting to sign two running backs? Trust me, we're only signing one.

I'll just say this, we should feel very good about him.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

AURules16...post more often, or on threads that i post in. Thank you.

If we do get RF do ya'll think we'll get AK and TM? Or would the package deal be off?  :dunno:

TM maybe, but no way on AK.  Both aren't probable though. 

I'd be fine with that and add Wilkins and Green  :thumbsup:

What is the deal with everyone wanting to sign two running backs? Trust me, we're only signing one.

I agree with you on that Red.  One is all we need, and definitely all we have room for.  The good news is that the one we sign will be a good one!

It looks like Foster will indeed decommit this weekend in Atlanta and open things up. The package deal is real, it looks like UGA will be the leader. I think Auburn has to hire Charles Flowers to be a player here.

This year, there have been and still exist three package deals that we are involved in.  One, Derwin Grey and Yannik Ngakoue, has already played out with both committing to Maryland.  But that was a bad fit, because even though Grey was high on us, we were not looking for a OT.  Ngakoue would have been a top LB target, though, if RF doesn't pan out.  The second package, involving the Easter Academy four, is a perfect fit, now and in the future.  We need an OG (Rodgers), a DB (Irvin-Sills), a DL (Bigelow), and a 2015QB (Sills).  How this plays out depends on what Rodgers does.  The third package is also a perfect fit, for uga, unfortunately.  They need a LB (Foster), a S (Matthews), and a speed back (Kamara).  We need two of the three, and Kamara appears to be the key here because there has been little, if any, mutual interest.  Our RB targets, which I believe to be two, right now appear to be Wilkins, Dye, D. Green, and Bryant.  We could go after Kamara if it helps us with the others, but it is probably too late because he will probably commit to the dawgs sometime around Dawg Night.  However, from my info, the bond of Kamara to RF abd TM is not as tight as others have posted.  As the new poster said, let the weekend play out; it will probably be pivitol.   We could also know more about the Rodgers situation too. Get the popcorn ready!!

Good post pops, but you are forgetting another huge package deal out of Grayson HS with Nkemdiche and his HS teammates going to Clemson

I don't think RF told Liner anything specific. I think Liner believe he can talk RF into coming to Auburn. I just hope everyone constantly saying he will flip doesn't make him push back and despise Auburn because of it.

the GA. sites believe he is flipping to them, this weekend...just saying.....

He seemed to really have great things to say about them a week or so ago.

I saw another thread by one of the mods that Foster flipped.  I haven't opened it up yet.

if you're looking for info or even a laugh, don't bother.

Guest EagleDamnWar

rivalsmike

Reuben Foster rebuffs Dee Liner claim he's #Auburn bound, says he's solid to #Alabama and then said Dee is going to #MichiganState as a joke

I bet that ticked some Spartans off lol. :laugh:

Archived