2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIFWIW....

From TOS....

Posted this morning by a Bama Fan...

Expecting Reuben Foster to possibly decommit today, he has had a really rough few days week really since Phillips and the party.

BOL poster is also hearing the same

Just letting everyone know

I just saw this response from a Bammer and thought it was priceless so I had to post it.

This is punishment from a middle elfen God for our arrogance.

I hope he's not making a knee-jerk decision. I'd LOVE to have him, but he needs to make his own decision. Basically, I hope if he does it's because he really wanted to, not having anything to do with what's recently happened... I imagine he's been through a lot.

Someone on my FB posted something to this effect this morning.

Saban's head might explode....someone hurry up and get him some Little Debbies, stat!

Eh. Some idiot bammerneck will say that RF isn't a team player if he decommits. And that they didn't need him anyway. You know it's coming.

TIFWIW....

From TOS....

Expecting Reuben Foster to possibly decommit today, he has had a really rough few days week really since Phillips and the party.

I just saw this response from a Bammer and thought it was priceless so I had to post it.

That is very funny, has to be a troll (Troll Tide)...... Gumps think arrogance is a positive trait, something that comes from dominance and the entitlement of being a Bama fan. That is why they bully every other fan base, poison and balls out, this defines who they are and they see nothing wrong with it and will defend their actions until death.

TIFWIW....

From TOS....

That is very funny, has to be a troll (Troll Tide)...... Gumps think arrogance is a positive trait, something that comes from dominance and the entitlement of being a Bama fan. That is why they bully every other fan base, poison and balls out, this defines who they are and they see nothing wrong with it and will defend their actions until death.

In fairness not all Bammers are that way.

TIFWIW....

From TOS....

To a bammer fan , its called confidence, unless another fan base is that way. Then its arrogance. They've been assured they have 14 NCs. They don't take the time to look it up. They just blindly believe because of this confidence.(its in reality, stupidity) But being a bammer fan, they don't know the difference :timeout: :timeout: :beatmullet:

It has to be a brain disorder. There is no way that many people are that stupid and just so happen to all go for the same school. Though it could just be that they like to group up with people down on their brain level. Too bad for uat that they chose them to unite around.

Who started the Foster decommitment rumors?

TIFWIW....

From TOS....

Right.... but the ones that are not support the other ones until (and only while) they are embarrassed by them.

TIFWIW....

From TOS....

That is true but I would say bammer has as many  of these as all the other teams in the SEC combined.

I just wanted to share a funny post by a Bammer after the Foster decommit rumor was posted. I did not intend for it to get on to this rant so let's get back on Foster.  :we:

I was thinking about something and I wonder how some may feel.  I'm new to this board but I read around and I see talking about a recruit or family or whatnot is frowned upon greatly.  But do you guys not think when you generalize and start talking about bammers saying things about their intelligence, arrogance, or whatever could be talking about alot of these kids family since we are the state of Alabama most of our recruits will come from here and it's well known usually you have to pick one or the other.  So since it's so strict to watch what you say about a recruit because either them personally or their family could very well be on the board (someone pm'd me about watching what I say about recruits and I just said I don't think they have produced that much yet) isn't that sort of the same thing?  I say this because I know Liner and Toney have some friends and family who either attends bammer or have graduated from there.  Maybe this has been discussed but I don't know.

I was thinking about something and I wonder how some may feel.  I'm new to this board but I read around and I see talking about a recruit or family or whatnot is frowned upon greatly.  But do you guys not think when you generalize and start talking about bammers saying things about their intelligence, arrogance, or whatever could be talking about alot of these kids family since we are the state of Alabama most of our recruits will come from here and it's well known usually you have to pick one or the other.  So since it's so strict to watch what you say about a recruit because either them personally or their family could very well be on the board (someone pm'd me about watching what I say about recruits and I just said I don't think they have produced that much yet) isn't that sort of the same thing?  I say this because I know Liner and Toney have some friends and family who either attends bammer or have graduated from there.  Maybe this has been discussed but I don't know.

Usually those are just bama fans, not bammers  ;)

I understand your thought but negatively talking about a recruit and talking smack between the 2 schools is completely different. Talking smack happens 25, 8, 400 days a year and will not affects a recruit's decision. Negatively talking about a recruit may affect his decision.

I don't usually have anything to add so I don't post much, but I wanted to give a big War Eagle to ellitor, kkolumbo and others that do a great job at keeping the rest of us up to date. Heck, Bird can have one too. WE!

War Eagle all - Clemson, we comin'...

He's a bammer string him up by his toes!!!.. haha jk man. I see what your saying and you do prove a valid point but a recruit should know if being from the state of Alabama that the majority is either one side or the other. They should also know that this is a bitter rivalry between schools and that is where it should end. I have family that are bammers, sad but true, but if anything should ever happen to them I would be the first one there to stand by their side. Just as we are taught to love the sinner hate the sin. We should love the person hate the bammer inside!

I understand your thought but negatively talking about a recruit and talking smack between the 2 schools is completely different. Talking smack happens 25, 8, 400 days a year and will not affects a recruit's decision. Negatively talking about a recruit may affect his decision.

Yeah to a certain extent but saying some things like what I read on here and hearing things after a situation like the 4 guys that were arrested directed to us would tick me off.  And I know it would tick the guys I mentioned off as well (especially Liner) but I guess it's how close the people are to you that are being talked about.  So I guess that answers my question it's more than likely what is said and the intent of it.  Banter and stuff like that could be shrugged off but hate and personal attacks I don't know.

Yeah to a certain extent but saying some things like what I read on here and hearing things after a situation like the 4 guys that were arrested directed to us would tick me off.  And I know it would tick the guys I mentioned off as well (especially Liner) but I guess it's how close the people are to you that are being talked about.  So I guess that answers my question it's more than likely what is said and the intent of it.  Banter and stuff like that could be shrugged off but hate and personal attacks I don't know.

Agreed.

No. Because this is an Auburn board and we hate bammer.

The problem is that the smart and reasonable bama fans never talk. So no one knows they exist. Also the recruits and their families deserve respect. Bammers do not.

So why is Foster supposedly picking today to decommit? Or is this just someone starting up rumors to cause an uproar?

Archived