2013 5* LB Reuben Foster (Alabama signee)

aubfan25

I don't usually have anything to add so I don't post much, but I wanted to give a big War Eagle to ellitor, kkolumbo and others that do a great job at keeping the rest of us up to date. Heck, Bird can have one too. WE!

War Eagle all - Clemson, we comin'...

Hey AuburnEagle veterans, remember back when people used to thank DJ_Hatch, MayorOfChillville, and AUSportTalk for all their hard work?   :laugh:

Yes, but Golf probably doesn't.

remember what did I pee today

depends

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::-X

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...Bird is everywhere today...or perhaps there is more than one of him?

Anyway, welcome back...this place was going to ......to......whatever without him.  :thumbsup:

Anyway, welcome back...this place was going to ......to......whatever without him.  :thumbsup:

turncoat

So is there anything new on Foster?

Stay tuned, this thread lives for such a question.... ;)

A flock of birds. :thumbsup:

A flock of birds. :thumbsup:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHD5PWCOJZ8SCrtJ2tPdPjW4tGdZC96b8jA9aQoSmx5EQyAlR1EA

There is a "VIP" thread on auburnundercover.com claiming that Foster is in Auburn right now. I'm not a paying member so I can't read the thread so it may contain nothing of substance.

There is a "VIP" thread on auburnundercover.com claiming that Foster is in Auburn right now. I'm not a paying member so I can't read the thread so it may contain nothing of substance.

What Foster in Auburn......Is Monty with him? :tease:

Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, nothing to say nothing to say nothing to say, Reuben Foster,  something something something,  ... just thought I would add my

.02 nothing of important, just to m

ale the thread longer  RF information

Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, nothing to say nothing to say nothing to say, Reuben Foster,  something something something,  ... just thought I would add my

Yea considering that's my 1st post in the 108 page thread, those weren't my intentions.

Btw, I wasn't meaning to sound like a jerk, I was just wondering what was in that thread. With all the talk about him decommitting, him actually brig in Auburn would seem to be great news

Btw, I wasn't meaning to sound like a jerk, I was just wondering what was in that thread. With all the talk about him decommitting, him actually brig in Auburn would seem to be great news

You're fine.  Thanks for the update. 

Thanks for doing your part.  ;D ;D ;D:wareagle:

Yeah..... living in Auburn he can be "in Auburn" practically any time. Whether he's on campus, visiting the AD, or something having to do with recruiting probably means a little more.

So is there anything new on Foster?

108 pages.....NOTHING NEW!  :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay::banghead::hellyeah::trampoline: :trampoline: :trampoline:!

That is what I got out of the last few pages. We are going to get an ear full from the early risers in the morning if this keeps up tonight.

Fwiw, it'd be more odd if he WEREN'T at the AD building than if he were

Fwiw, it'd be more odd if he WEREN'T at the AD building than if he were

Is it possible he just uses the gym there?  I'm hoping not but the thought just kind of hit me.  Probably the best gym in a 2 hour radius, no?

Yea considering that's my 1st post in the 108 page thread, those weren't my intentions.  :dunno:

^^^not directed at you or anyone else. Just mu contribution to keep this thread going strong. Please don't pay any attention to my weak attempt to be funny?

I would enjoy keeping up with the RF recruitment more if he were not so under the radar and more people were aware of this saga. ;D

Well as hard as he hits people are afraid to talk about him for fear h will take them out.  ;)

Archived