2014 4* CB Stephen Roberts has FLIPPED FROM BAMA TO AUBURN!!!!

ellitor

ICYMI: #Rivals250 CB Stephen Roberts visited #Auburn again, says his commitment to #Bama is "90 percent"

@JHokanson

There have not been many bama commits make a public statement like that. If he is willing to indicate less than 100%, he "might" even be less than 90%.

90% is the new 50/50.

BLASPHEMY!

Sorry BB, let me clarify. We expect 50% commitment 100% of the time that a recruit says 90%, dependent upon them being truthful 60% of the time, with our sources being accurate 42%, and with the relative humidity greater than or equal to 80% . I'll let someone else do the math.

To get the correct percentage, you must factor in Finagle's Constant.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if it matters but Shannon Terry changed his crystal ball pick to the good guys.

If I'm not mistaken Shannon Terry is a huge bammer, so makes me wonder if we can't take this more of a good sign than your random analyst

ICYMI: #Rivals250 CB Stephen Roberts visited #Auburn again, says his commitment to #Bama is "90 percent"

@JHokanson

There have not been many bama commits make a public statement like that. If he is willing to indicate less than 100%, he "might" even be less than 90%.

90% is the new 50/50.

BLASPHEMY!

Sorry BB, let me clarify. We expect 50% commitment 100% of the time that a recruit says 90%, dependent upon them being truthful 60% of the time, with our sources being accurate 42%, and with the relative humidity greater than or equal to 80% . I'll let someone else do the math.

To get the correct percentage, you must factor in Finagle's Constant.

:laugh:

Not sure if it matters but Shannon Terry changed his crystal ball pick to the good guys.

If I'm not mistaken Shannon Terry is a huge bammer, so makes me wonder if we can't take this more of a good sign than your random analyst

That's what I was thinking.

Agreed. Of he predicys someone to not go to Bama you gotta like your chances.

That is good to hear, but Roberts said he was 90% to Bammer. Hopefully, he was just trying to quiet things down from the Bammer side.

That is good to hear, but Roberts said he was 90% to Bammer. Hopefully, he was just trying to quiet things down from the Bammer side.

Go back to several months ago where he said he wouldn't take any more visits and then look at his comments and actions since. Your answer lies in there somewhere.

• 1 month later...

For anyone keeping score Roberts has been to 5 of 6 home games for Auburn. WCU is the only one he did not attend. He has been to 3 of 5 Bama home games. Ga. St and UT being the 2 he did not attend.

I've been told he is ours, but may not announce a flip until close to NSD. BTW, all the 247 staff, including Keith, have changed their crystal ball to us. Keith usually doesn't do that unless he is almost 100% sure.

I wonder if the staff is wanting SR to announce at a certain time in order to make an impact? I don't want another Foster type troll. I can't see this staff doing it that way.

I wonder if the staff is wanting SR to announce at a certain time in order to make an impact? I don't want another Foster type troll. I can't see this staff doing it that way.

I am pretty sure Roberts iss an EE so I would not be surprised if it happens at the Under Armor All American Bowl.

Malzahn and coach Cheese were at the OHS-AHS game Friday night. Stephen has stepped in to play QB after Opelika's starter broke his collarbone a couple weeks ago. Hoover is up next for Roberts and the Dawgs

Makes sense. Could be that Gus doesn't want the distraction during the season ? If SR is an EE he could just enroll or make an announcement right before the quiet period.

I'm hearing he's going to flip to Auburn because he sees early playing time and likes what he has seen at AU.

Archived