2014 4* CB Stephen Roberts has FLIPPED FROM BAMA TO AUBURN!!!!

ellitor

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I couldn't remember why I quit reading this site, and then I pull this thread up!!!! And Roberts will not flip unfortunately, talk to him daily and he's 100% UAT! The only thing that gives me hope though is Corey Grant in his ear about the TRUTH!

Practice could not start any sooner this year IMO a full day of of discussing bammer recruiting and the haves and have nots of Opelika.

Dear football Jebus, please hit the FF>> button. (After the Brickyard 400 that is...;)

Isn't Roberts a lock ofr UAT?

He is for now but if Bama finds another CB they like better they will drop him in a Hot Minute.

Isn't Roberts a lock ofr UAT?

He is for now but if Bama finds another CB they like better they will drop him in a Hot Minute.

That's what I think. A commitment from Humphries might change bama's view of Roberts and vice versa. Plus its a long time til February with an entire football season between now and then. If AU improves they might just turn the heads of some of these top recruits. Which it is my belief until improvement happens on the field our staff will have to big this class with hard working and under valued recruits that are over looked by others in the conference. On another note it seemed like the 2013 class was mostly committed elsewhere until late in the game so things change. I would love nothing more to start stealing recruits from the "top" programs.

Sorry but isn't this Steven Roberts thread? Not trying to be a hard xxxx but, every time I sign back on to the recruiting thread, I have new notes on Roberts, so I read through them and guess what....there is nothing here on Roberts. Now being honest, I am a bit tired of opening the Roberts thread considering he is a BAMA commit. I am only hoping to read about a decommit.

If you had read the entire thread you'd see that the discussion about Opelika is directly related to the recruitment of Roberts and is in no way a hijack.

Wow I couldn't remember why I quit reading this site, and then I pull this thread up!!!! And Roberts will not flip unfortunately, talk to him daily and he's 100% UAT! The only thing that gives me hope though is Corey Grant in his ear about the TRUTH!

Were you forced to open it this time? Don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out. :moon:

I understand your frustrations with this thread. You read much to find out little on point.

I understand your frustrations with this thread. You read much to find out little on point.

I agree also. Seems like the average age of some posters is 12. JUVENILE!

I agree also. Seems like the average age of some posters is 12. JUVENILE!

As Golf said let's back to Roberts. You guys do realize continuing to dogpile on the complaining like this is in fact derailing a thread also. 1 or 2 complaints is enough to get the point across.

I am waiting to see what Humphries(?) does and how as sabear handles it. We may get him on a silver platter if he gets "stood up" at bammer. With Mitchell in his ear and the class this staff has shown in regards to commits being hurt it could help us. We could do big things with He and Ruffin both at CB.

I am waiting to see what Humphries(?) does and how as sabear handles it. We may get him on a silver platter if he gets "stood up" at bammer. With Mitchell in his ear and the class this staff has shown in regards to commits being hurt it could help us. We could do big things with He and Ruffin both at CB.

I don't think Humphrey is the X factor in this. The whole world including Roberts knows Humphrey is going to Bama.The key is if they take another along with Humphrey. If they do then that opens the door for Auburn

They already have 2 committments (3 if you count Humphrey). So if they lucked out with Tony Brown (No. 1 CB) or another very highly rated guy, Roberts would likely be odd man out. Don't see them taking 4 elite CBs unless one would agree to move to safety.

They already have 2 committments (3 if you count Humphrey). So if they lucked out with Tony Brown (No. 1 CB) or another very highly rated guy, Roberts would likely be odd man out. Don't see them taking 4 elite CBs unless one would agree to move to safety.

Exactly my points.

Exactly my points.

Exactly, I agree, I just felt like maybe that could get the ball rolling a bit.

I know we are working on Stephen Roberts but it may be tough. His fam could be all Bama. His sister graduated from Bama

I want Roberts more, but I do like SDH as well. That boy can lay a lick on you!

I like SDH also, not only for his play on the field but he has a 4.0 gpa. Def a guy we wouldn't have to worry about qualifying lol

• 5 weeks later...

I saw his picture in the free gallery from the AU-Wazzu game. I think he was standing with Tre, if I remember correctly. Not having heard much on him for a while, is there anymore conjecture as to whether he may flip from UAT?

I saw his picture in the free gallery from the AU-Wazzu game. I think he was standing with Tre, if I remember correctly. Not having heard much on him for a while, is there anymore conjecture as to whether he may flip from UAT?

Roberts gave an interview yesterday saying, "he didn't really want to be at the game" and "he had nothing better to do Saturday night"...

I'm calling bs, but bammer feels good about him sticking. On the other hand, some of our insiders feel good about a flip...

Who knows?

Archived