2014 4* CB Stephen Roberts has FLIPPED FROM BAMA TO AUBURN!!!!

ellitor

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did Rivals take it off our AU rivals site?

It was up there, and is now removed?

take what off?

They had his pic, and above the pic they stated something like: "flip from Bama to Auburn"

That is no longer there, just wondering why??

Love Love Love this get! Position of need, recruit in our backyard, and flip from bama!! I mean does it get any better?

Many signs are pointing to "Yes"...it may well get better soon.

AUsome! Now if we can get Shaun to see the light that will be amazing. I sure hope this one sticks. Sorry don't mean to be a negative nancy but just tired of being burned from last couple of flip backs. But hey this is a new staff so anything is possible.

Awesome news! I think he will see PT next year. Frankly, Roberts has gone ot more AU games this year tham most of our previous commits.

Glad to have him in the fold to aid recruiting efforts for other guys!

War Eagle, Mr. Roberts!

And yeah, I think any signee at CB or Safety has a legit chance of entering the rotation. Doubly so if that person goes through spring ball. Even if Holsey comes back 100% by fall camp, we still need bodies. Including Holsey, only four scholarship CBs on the roster (five if you count Ford). That's razor thin. Great pickup.

Any chance that this result was agreed upon by all parties awhile ago and that the timing of the announcement is not a coincidence? That's probably a reach, but I have no problem if our coaches participate in a little recruiting gamesmanship.

Archived