2014 4* CB Stephen Roberts has FLIPPED FROM BAMA TO AUBURN!!!!

ellitor

@GerryHam247: Alabama commit Stephen Roberts at Auburn camp -- not working out. https://t.co/bbZdKX1yCT

Makes you wonder why in the world he is even there.

Maybe reconsidering his decision? Maybe just in the area and wants to see what some of his peers are up to?

But then would you not think that he would compete to impress the AU coaches?

He did not compete, only watched.

That is what I was referring to. If somewhat interested, why would you go to just watch when you could be impressing the AU coaching staff.

Does not need to impress. He has a commitable offer. As of a month ago I was told there was mutual interest. Have not heard anythiung since then though.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

953474.jpg

"A picture is worth a thousand words". CDC doing work, gettin' stuff done. Let's see how things play out? Long time till Feb!

We're all missing something much more important. WHO IS THE GUY BEHIND CDC!?!?!?

We're all missing something much more important. WHO IS THE GUY BEHIND CDC!?!?!?

:dunno: but the more I stare at it, the more I wonder! Seems like CDC is saying "Not now! I'm working!"

953474.jpg

SR: Coach saban told me I was the best CB he had seen in several years and that I will start as a Freshman. Said I was higher on HIS board than Marlon I would probably win a Heisman at CB. He wouldn't just say that without it being true would he?

953474.jpg

SR: Coach saban told me I was the best CB he had seen in several years and that I will start as a Freshman. Said I was higher on HIS board than Marlon I would probably win a Heisman at CB. He wouldn't just say that without it being true would he?

Should make Saban put it on the internet. You can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.

Or CDC could be saying: Here's what you do. First take all the suits and burn them. Put the ashes in a box and place the box in the trunk of the Charger. Then you simply pick a nice deep body of water and problem solved.

Or CDC could be saying: Here's what you do. First take all the suits and burn them. Put the ashes in a box and place the box in the trunk of the Charger. Then you simply pick a nice deep body of water and problem solved.

He should keep all that stuff-bama won't be able to say anything about it.

953474.jpg

CDC: "See these shoes ? I know you think this is out reach for you right now and I can understand that. But if you work real hard after you get to Auburn, you too can earn the distinct honor of being presented with orange shoelaces to wear just like these."

Wait a second.... if Auburn is going to start wearing orange shoe laces for games then i'm just going to stop attending the games all together then. Don't these coaches care about tradition??? Unexceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Sing:

953474.jpg

CDC: "See these shoes ? I know you think this is out reach for you right now and I can understand that. But if you work real hard after you get to Auburn, you too can earn the distinct honor of being presented with orange shoelaces to wear just like these."

:laugh:

Wait a second.... if Auburn is going to start wearing orange shoe laces for games then i'm just going to stop attending the games all together then. Don't these coaches care about tradition??? Unexceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Sing:

a4e chiming in with his customary orange facemaks post in 5, 4, 3, 2....

Blashpemy!...oh wait...

mcfadden1outbacktoddvanpng-4782dd7687aac6ac_large.png

Yea still looks awesome :tease:

Anyone know if what he had to say in the new Rivals article was positive?

Not really

Eh, if the quotes were right, there was some good stuff in there for us. Wasn't across the board negative, anyway.

Not really as in, it wasn't really positive?

As in it was mixed as evidenced by jouie's post above...Also remember I and a few others have said this one is not over yet.

• 1 month later...

Per an al.com interview, Stephen Roberts said Auburn is coming hard after him and he spoke to Gus last night. He did not seem very interested in Auburn in the video though.

Per an al.com interview, Stephen Roberts said Auburn is coming hard after him and he spoke to Gus last night. He did not seem very interested in Auburn in the video though.

He didn't seem interested in anything in the interview to me. Very mono tone. E........no sarcasm

He didn't seem interested in anything in the interview to me. Very mono tone. E........no sarcasm

Baffles me that someone can be in opelika and not love AU! Whats wrong with kids these days? Its like they are all brainwashed to fall in love with turdsville!

Baffles me that someone can be in opelika and not love AU! Whats wrong with kids these days? Its like they are all brainwashed to fall in love with turdsville!

Unfortunately Opelika is probably only 60-40 pro Auburn. Lots of jealousy for the City of Auburn.

Unfortunately Opelika is probably only 60-40 pro Auburn. Lots of jealousy for the City of Auburn.

True and silly/ Opelika would be a dirty.. run down town without the LARGE amount of money Auburn brings in. You would think they would be embrace their brother city.

Archived