2013 Big Cat Weekend (Merged)

Tiger

If I was a betting man, I'd say that was supposed to remain under wraps.

impossible in today's instant news world. hard to keep underwraps

Well that, plus it's also impossible when you are "spotted walking downtown with Burns and Lashlee." :laugh:

:-\ oh lord just shut up. Don't you have ato make a trip to the asylum

moi ? :blink:

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool. I don't know if it is possible given the list thread was started later but I would be cool with merging the threads now if the OP in the list thread with all the recruits listed could be at the top. Otherwise seperate foe a couple of weeks is good.

Threads merged. Visitor List on first page in second post.

Cool. I thought the list thread was started a good bit later than the ther BCW thread.

EXCUSE me but I expect minute by minute updates on this thread this weekend. Who is there ? What's going on ? Where are the pics ? Let's get with the program boys. :tease:

EXCUSE me but I expect minute by minute updates on this thread this weekend. Who is there ? What's going on ? Where are the pics ? Let's get with the program boys. :tease:

RIR is the AUF photo man.

Don't forget...what flavor gum are they chewing? (shout out to the boys from Hickory)

945302_10152847071805261_1793822355_n.jpg

Tre Williams

The guy on the right looks like William The Refridgerator Perry in the face.

E, this weekend could really be special. (Out side of the two/three "rumor mill possible commits" we won't mention) Any potential "left field" commit you would like to get on record as calling, just to say "I told you so" if it were to happen?

***Question open for anyone; Outside of the top 3-4 guys, who would you like to name as your "I called it!" possible committment? Has to be a BCW invite.

My pick: NICK RUFFIN

Lache Seastrunk... :-)

WC :jossun:

All speculation, all day, with updates frequently . GOOD reasons to come in from yard work frequently ! :clap:

Most updates will not come til mid or late afternoon...unless 23 is really on his game.

945302_10152847071805261_1793822355_n.jpg

Tre Williams

The guy on the right looks like William The Refridgerator Perry in the face.

Ray Lewis and Nick Fairley's child on the left.....Leon Spinks on the right.

All speculation, all day, with updates frequently . GOOD reasons to come in from yard work frequently ! :clap:

Most updates will not come til mid or late afternoon...unless 23 is really on his game.

Thanks for the info, now I guess I have to trim the hedges. WDE :byebye:

Removed Tony Browm, Ronnie Clark, Jordan Sims, and Wesley Green. They did not make it.

Archived