2013 Big Cat Weekend (Merged)

Tiger

Since we're still evaluating QB's, then I'm thinking that McDowell is the one that you guessed, jouie. I will also add Rashaan Evans and Jakell Mitchell to that list as my guesses.

Good call, forgot about Mitchell. I think Mitchell will commit. Hopefully we also get Evans...the fact that the coaches and wives met with him this past weekend makes me think he might be ready to commit. It appears to me we are making a lot of headway with Roc and BCW should put us ahead of Bama at least. We are probably already ahead...looking at 247, he hasn't visited Bama since January and has visited AU 4 times since then (5 counting BCW). I'm liking our odds.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody wants to venture a guess at who the commit(s) might be? Gerri Green, maybe? Doss, if coaches would take it? DSanders, if coaches would take it? McDowell, if things go really well? He likes Dameyune a bunch. That's my pool. Those guys and add to it an unannounced guest or two.

I am hearing 3 possible and you only covered 1 of them. I am not going to discuss who they are cuz I do not want to spoil things if they happen to commit.

Not even a hint? :)

Too bad. Hope he enjoys corn dogs. That's the main course at any LSU picnic!!! Much better food at Big Cat!!!

@bharrisqb12h

LSU will be the first school I visit, May 25

I'm liking Rosier as our QB signee for 2014 unless we were to flip Watson. Just a guess.

I hear three as well E, BCW will be an appropriate title if it all goes down.

@bharrisqb12h

I'm liking Rosier as our QB signee for 2014 unless we were to flip Watson. Just a guess.

Interesting how quickly things can change. A couple of months ago I predicted Doss and Rosier as our QB/Athlete signees. E said he didn't expect Rosier to get an offer (or at least a committable one).

@bharrisqb12h

Interesting how quickly things can change. A couple of months ago I predicted Doss and Rosier as our QB/Athlete signees. E said he didn't expect Rosier to get an offer (or at least a committable one).

That was mainly cuz at the time I thought Faith was a 1A school. Doss is still a ways away from a committable offer.

Don't right off Harris yet either. Auburn will have their chance to work on him the next 2 weeks.

No

@bharrisqb12h

Nothing has changed. That was totally my opinion (so it's subject to change).

I no longer expect Cortez to be a possible commit at BCW. He has changed his plans from committing somewhere this spring to wanting to wait til NSD but no earlier than after his senior year.

yes, he's definitely thinking long and hard about us. We may even lead for him, but he probably doesn't want to pull the trigger before he's sure. He's not one that is going to commit somewhere then change his mind.

Read some good things on Adam Choice. Anybody know if he's going to be here this weekend?

He has been invited. As far as I know he is still unsure if he is coming.

Hoping Dhaquille Williams will be coming now!! It would be after sign for us!!

Very likely

Archived