2013 Big Cat Weekend (Merged)

Tiger

Added

Tony Brown

Please tell me that is the five star corner back out of Texas!?

See the OP <_<

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added

Tony Brown

See the OP <_</>

Now before you get all snippy with me, I had freshes the op multiple times and it wasn't changing and still had all of the original guys. I was just covering my bases haha. Thanks for your work work ellitor, I enjoy following your recruiting updates.

Added

Tony Brown

See the OP <_</>

Now before you get all snippy with me, I had freshes the op multiple times and it wasn't changing and still had all of the original guys. I was just covering my bases haha. Thanks for your work work ellitor, I enjoy following your recruiting updates.

Hey! dont take that from E ... no where does it say he was from texas in the OP!

Added

Tony Brown

See the OP <_</>

Wow! My sense of humor is so off that people can't even tell I am being humorous even when I put a smiley in the post to give it away. lol

Added

Tony Brown

See the OP <_</>

Wow! My sense of humor is so off that people can't even tell I am being humorous even when I put a smiley in the post to give it away. lol

Ah but you see, I knew you weren't too serious, that's why I used a word like snippy instead of a more aggressive term. There's something hilarious to me about using the word snippy or snooty.

Deshaun Watson spotted with Lashlee and Kodi Burns per @WarBlogle

Beat to the punch, too slow on the iPhone.

If I was a betting man, I'd say that was supposed to remain under wraps.

My bet too

Watson is not here for BCW. He came to Auburn yesterday and is leaving tonight. Looks like Auburn will fight to the end so Clemson will have to work to keep him.

impossible in today's instant news world. hard to keep underwraps

impossible in today's instant...world. hard to keep underwraps

That can get a man in a lot of trouble.

So yeah, Big Cat Weekend just got real. Just spotted 5-star #1 dual threat QB Deshaun Watson downtown with Kodi Burns and Lashlee.

Deshaun Watson (#1 dual threat QB) is currently committed to Clemson. Would be perfect for Gus's offense. And yes I'm positive it was him.

@WarBlogle

HUGE NEWS for Auburn fans! #1 dual threat QB, 5 star Deshaun Watson is in town! Must be here for Big Cat Weekend. #wareagle #gusbus

@TheLockerRoomAU

we want go there e I have to many secrets

Well are they secrets when you don't remember what they are either given your experienced age?

Well, we've got two BCW threads ... the visitor list and this thread. I'll defer to you on how you want to manage. :-)

Cool. I don't know if it is possible given the list thread was started later but I would be cool with merging the threads now if the OP in the list thread with all the recruits listed could be at the top. Otherwise seperate foe a couple of weeks is good.

Well are they secrets when you don't remember what they are either given your experienced age?

uh uh back to the OP

E, this weekend could really be special. (Out side of the two/three "rumor mill possible commits" we won't mention) Any potential "left field" commit you would like to get on record as calling, just to say "I told you so" if it were to happen?

***Question open for anyone; Outside of the top 3-4 guys, who would you like to name as your "I called it!" possible committment? Has to be a BCW invite.

My pick: NICK RUFFIN

Lache Seastrunk... :-)

Well that, plus it's also impossible when you are "spotted walking downtown with Burns and Lashlee." :laugh:

Well that, plus it's also impossible when you are "spotted walking downtown with Burns and Lashlee." :laugh:

:-\ oh lord just shut up. Don't you have ato make a trip to the asylum

Cool. I don't know if it is possible given the list thread was started later but I would be cool with merging the threads now if the OP in the list thread with all the recruits listed could be at the top. Otherwise seperate foe a couple of weeks is good.

Threads merged. Visitor List on first page in second post.

Archived