2013 Big Cat Weekend (Merged)

Tiger

Bad news. Brandon Harris removed from the BCW visitor list. After getting an offer from LSU last week Brandon and his father have made plans to go to LSU's Bayou Picnic instead of BCW. Both events are on the same day. Brandon will visit Auburn in June as part of a 2 week tour to his top offers in the first 2 weeks in June.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D. Williams still on the list after his verbal to LSU?

Likely not coming now and been removed.

Justin Thornton added.

Yah, but is his "AU commit" in yellow/orange ? Uhh no. You don't want him coming up on you saying...." Hey pal, my buddies are in yellow, I'm not, what's up with that ?" E, the guy is 6'6" 225 lbs., noumsayin ? :whistle:

Justin Thornton added.

Yah, but is his "AU commit" in yellow ? Uhh no. You don't want him coming up on you saying...." Hey pal, my buddies are in yellow, I'm not, what's up with that ?" E, the guy is 6'6" 225 lbs., noumsayin ? :whistle:

huh?

Justin Thornton added.

Yah, but is his "AU Commit" in yellow/orange ? Uhh no. You don't want him coming up on you saying...." Hey pal, my buddies are in yellow, I'm not, what's up with that ?" E, the guy is 6'6" 225 lbs., noumsayin ? :whistle:

huh?

What ? Who ? JT be comin' E.

4* ILB Tre Williams AU Commit

4* DE Justin Thornton AU Commit

Bad news. Brandon Harris removed from the BCW visitor list. After getting an offer from LSU last week Brandon and his father have made plans to go to LSU's Bayou Picnic instead of BCW. Both events are on the same day. Brandon will visit Auburn in June as part of a 2 week tour to his top offers in the first 2 weeks in June.

No prob...

JACOB PARK!

JACOB PARK!

JACOB PARK!

Been my favorite since day 1 !!!

Hope to heck he visits... again.

Justin Thornton added.

Yah, but is his "AU Commit" in yellow/orange ? Uhh no. You don't want him coming up on you saying...." Hey pal, my buddies are in yellow, I'm not, what's up with that ?" E, the guy is 6'6" 225 lbs., noumsayin ? :whistle:

huh?

Oh. It took the orange out of AU commit when I took the black font out of Justin Thornton. Fixed.

Well that sucks the big one!!! Getting kids out of LA, past bammer and enrolled at AU is something that only victories will fix long term. I'm not real upset as I think we are set at QB for a minute barring the next Cam Newton is laid on our doorstep and that isn't lost on these HS kids either.

4* ATH/S Gerry Green added to the list.

O-M-G! No profile or highlight links?!? :o Hold on.........okay the sky is still blue, and I am not asleep so what gives E?

Justin Thornton added.

huh?

Oh. It took the orange out of AU commit when I took the black font out of Justin Thornton. Fixed.

Whew, you're safe. Now the next question, have any birdies told you that we are likely to see one maybe two commits during BCW ? Don't need names right now, just numbers.

O-M-G! No profile or highlight links?!? :o Hold on.........okay the sky is still blue, and I am not asleep so what gives E?

Creating it now.

Whew, you're safe. Now the next question, have any birdies told you that we are likely to see one maybe two commits during BCW ? Don't need names right now, just numbers.

I don't expect any at the moment.

Add big OG Jordan Sims from Homewood, AL. Yay!

That's premium info. I was not going to add him til I confirmed it with 23. Derrick Moncrief have been added to BCW list.

Sorry if it has already been asked.....How many players will the coaches be wanting to have in at BCW?

They have sent out over 70 invites so far and expect about 30 to come.

Sorry if it has already been asked.....How many players will the coaches be wanting to have in at BCW?

They have sent out over 70 invites so far and expect about 30 to come.

Thanks for the info E!

Creating it now.

Hey E, That twarn't me what made that post. It twas that Dixie fella at the top of the page.

Creating it now.

Hey E, That twarn't me what made that post. It twas that Dixie fella at the top of the page.

lol. I know.

Creating it now.

lol. I know.

He don't want none IM70! You know E! ;D

I'm kind of surprised not to see Choice on the Visitor List...would have thought we'd want him on campus for this (esp. w/ all the "Crystal Balls" pointing to us, for whatever they're worth).

I'm kind of surprised not to see Choice on the Visitor List...would have thought we'd want him on campus for this (esp. w/ all the "Crystal Balls" pointing to us, for whatever they're worth).

Choice has a BCW invite. He does not yet know if he can come. He will let the coaches know as soon s he knows.

He just got offered by Stanford and to play both baseball and football at Texas. Choice has a lot of choice choices now. Hope we don't regret slow playing him.

He just got offered by Stanford and to play both baseball and football at Texas. Choice has a lot of choice choices now. Hope we don't regret slow playing him.

I don't think we have "slow-played" him. He has been on Campus more than once and I am certain he has been told where he stands with the staff by now.

Archived