2013 Big Cat Weekend (Merged)

Tiger

I believe he will show up. My little birdie said he has been qwirky since HS and it's hard to know what he is thinking at times.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe he will show up. My little birdie said he has been qwirky since HS and it's hard to know what he is thinking at times.

I did not your finger can talk. :dunno:

Cortez confirmed

previous page

much like this afro O0 , that info has been SO done already! :rolleyes: get with the times a_b_04!

Cortez confirmed

previous page

much like this afro O0 , that info has been SO done already! :rolleyes: get with the times a_b_04!

I could go somewhere with that but I am not going there.

E, this weekend could really be special. (Out side of the two/three "rumor mill possible commits" we won't mention) Any potential "left field" commit you would like to get on record as calling, just to say "I told you so" if it were to happen?

***Question open for anyone; Outside of the top 3-4 guys, who would you like to name as your "I called it!" possible committment? Has to be a BCW invite.

My pick: NICK RUFFIN

I am not going to answer that because stuff like that can get outside the message board and squash any plans that might be in the making. See Greg Bryant last summer.

E, this weekend could really be special. (Out side of the two/three "rumor mill possible commits" we won't mention) Any potential "left field" commit you would like to get on record as calling, just to say "I told you so" if it were to happen?

***Question open for anyone; Outside of the top 3-4 guys, who would you like to name as your "I called it!" possible committment? Has to be a BCW invite.

My pick: NICK RUFFIN

Hard to say for now but my safe pick would be Rashaan Evans.

Any word today if D'Haquille Williams is coming or not?

IMO he is a huge pick up if we can get 'em.

That's good question. I hope so but nothing for now.

There could be as many as 10 names added today and tomorrow.

I am not going to answer that because stuff like that can get outside the message board and squash any plans that might be in the making. See Greg Bryant last summer.

That is why I worded it the way I did. I hoped by omitting #'s 1-3 you avoid many of the "Drama Positions" (i.e. QB, RB & Highly Ranked DE's and LB's) or kids that "you just saw" but "wasn't really there" or are the "Silent-Commit" type. Lol! (The only thing silent is the recruit once it get's pointed out that he is a "Silent-Commit" to more than one school.)

The only thing silent is the recruit once it get's pointed out that he is a "Silent-Commit" to more than one school.)

True. At one point last year Monty was a silent to Auburn, UGA, and Clemson.

Any details on that? Or would you prefer to keep that quiet for right now?

BTW, thanks for keeping everyone informed on this kind of stuff. You always seem to know the latest recruiting news and have many credibile sources. It's a big help to those of us who like to keep updated but aren't close to the program. War Eagle.

BTW, thanks for keeping everyone informed on this kind of stuff. You always seem to know the latest recruiting news and have many credibile sources. It's a big help to those of us who like to keep updated but aren't close to the program. War Eagle.

Thanks. And I don't have details yet. The pay sites will post lists later today and then it will be a couple hours later before I can confirm it with sources around the AD. After I get confirmation on the expecteds then I can post changes.

Thanks. And I don't have details yet. The pay sites will post lists later today and then it will be a couple hours later before I can confirm it with sources around the AD. After I get confirmation on the expecteds then I can post changes.

I'm gonna hold you to that ;)

With moncrief being removed, do you expect that to have any bearing on his teammate Williams coming?

No. Moncreif would have been coming from Prattville not MGCCC

Added

Tony Brown

Shaq Davidson

Hyleck Foster

Wesley Green

Charles Moseley

Gavin Bryant

Richard McBryde (2015)

Malik Miller (2016)

So why is he not making the hour drive?

Not sure. It's not like I can call the guy. Was just told he is not coming.

Archived