2013 Big Cat Weekend (Merged)

Tiger

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearing some REALLY GOOD things about Big Cat weekend.

like what?

Couple of commits.

Couple = 2? Or has the # grown?

The guys come on "their own dime" for this event don't they? Guess that can be a factor. I keep reading about all the HS athletes not having a pot to p*** in but they seem to find money for tats, bling and transportation to camps and events like BCW. Crazy world out there.

The guys come on "their own dime" for this event don't they? Guess that can be a factor. I keep reading about all the HS athletes not having a pot to p*** in but they seem to find money for tats, bling and transportation to camps and events like BCW. Crazy world out there.

Those poor people get all the breaks. It is crazy. It is crazy that someone would post a comment in this forum that suggests they are jealous or resentful of the poor.

Those poor people get all the breaks. It is crazy. It is crazy that someone would post a comment in this forum that suggests they are jealous or resentful of the poor.

I must confess, this made me laugh. I feel very bad about it.

or...... those that try to attribute negative characteristics to another poster, in a failed attempt to marginalize that person. This rather than have to address the issues from the other poster with which they disagree.

What is not true in the segment of 64's post I high-lighted ? Does your post address his point ? (yes, it's rhetorical)

Hmm, I didn't have that reaction and felt good about it. ;)

So what've I noted does not actually happen? Just my imagination? Jealousy? How about a little realism about what's going in college sports.

I said I felt bad! In fairness, I only laughed at the first sentence. By the end of his post I was appropriately appalled!

So what've I noted does not actually happen? Just my imagination? Jealousy? How about a little realism about what's going in college sports.

What business is it of yours? Does being judgemental make you feel superior? Not to mention, your comment smacks of racism.

I said I felt bad! In fairness, I only laughed at the first sentence. By the end of his post I was appropriately appalled!

The inner compass of a good Auburn man in play. ;D

Back to BCW. I am stoked for next weekend!!!

Personally, I think the list is looking very good. There is a good chance we get a commit or two during that weekend, then more later down the road. :punk:

Nobody wants to venture a guess at who the commit(s) might be? Gerri Green, maybe? Doss, if coaches would take it? DSanders, if coaches would take it? McDowell, if things go really well? He likes Dameyune a bunch. That's my pool. Those guys and add to it an unannounced guest or two.

Nobody wants to venture a guess at who the commit(s) might be? Gerri Green, maybe? Doss, if coaches would take it? DSanders, if coaches would take it? McDowell, if things go really well? He likes Dameyune a bunch. That's my pool. Those guys and add to it an unannounced guest or two.

I am hearing 3 possible and you only covered 1 of them. I am not going to discuss who they are cuz I do not want to spoil things if they happen to commit.

I am hearing 3 possible and you only covered 1 of them. I am not going to discuss who they are cuz I do not want to spoil things if they happen to commit.

I'll take a stab at it and say Roc Thomas, Rashaan Evans, and Cortez McDowell with an honorable mention to Nicholas Ruffin. Guess we'll see...

Cool beans. I don't know much about GG except Melvin likes him and he likes Melvin. No film on him, though. Doss I like as backup, project, position switch guy. DS, all his film, that I saw, he was on offense. Good athlete, though. And then there's Cortez. I hope you're thinking Cortez might commit. Would be really sweet. Kid is a great tackler, and fearless. And, of course, a need.

I think Roc and Rashaan are waiting awhile, aren't they? I have my eye on Ruffin, too, but haven't read a whole lot about him, his time frame and all.

Since we're still evaluating QB's, then I'm thinking that McDowell is the one that you guessed, jouie. I will also add Rashaan Evans and Jakell Mitchell to that list as my guesses.

Archived