A Medical View of the 'Spice' Situation

passthebiscuits

We all know the bottom line with ESPN was that they were going after Auburn. They had egg on their faces after the Cam Newton fiasco when they had AU drawn and quartered, only to have the NCAA shut them up by being unable to find ANY evidence that AU did anything wrong with the recruitment of Cam Newton to AU---along with any wrongdoing with AU and the HBO 4 and only could find some minor secondary violations that didn't amount to a hill of beans. ESPN has a vendetta against AU, and I for one don't think it's going to stop with the Spice issue or, if they have to, they'll invent something else, especially if AU has a good 2013 football season.

^^^ Get ready!!

Have a friend who says to be ready for another ESPN piece coming out in June, before SEC Media Days. SR has said she is coming out with a follow up piece. Told my friend if ESPN is writing it I'm not worried, because they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the butt. So get ready because it is coming, and will continue to happen as long as people in power at ESPN think they can get away with it.

We all know the bottom line with ESPN was that they were going after Auburn. They had egg on their faces after the Cam Newton fiasco when they had AU drawn and quartered, only to have the NCAA shut them up by being unable to find ANY evidence that AU did anything wrong with the recruitment of Cam Newton to AU---along with any wrongdoing with AU and the HBO 4 and only could find some minor secondary violations that didn't amount to a hill of beans. ESPN has a vendetta against AU, and I for one don't think it's going to stop with the Spice issue or, if they have to, they'll invent something else, especially if AU has a good 2013 football season.

^^^ Get ready!!

Have a friend who says to be ready for another ESPN piece coming out in June, before SEC Media Days. SR has said she is coming out with a follow up piece. Told my friend if ESPN is writing it I'm not worried, because they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the butt. So get ready because it is coming, and will continue to happen as long as people in power at ESPN think they can get away with it.

How would your friend be in a position to know this? Any actual statements by any party you can point us to? I refuse to look for it but does anyone know if she has a teaser up on her site?

^^^ Get ready!!

Didn't she say she was doing a piece on AU Boosters?

I don't worry that she has anything of merit but it would be nice to trash it factually for the next few weeks, thus rendering it useless.

I doubt she will swindle any boosters to talk to her enough to twist their words to admit being the bag man. We dont have any disgruntled boosters do we?

Archived