Done with finals, Newton back in Charlotte

RunInRed

I have to admit his devotion to AU kind of surprised me but I'm happy for him. AU is a special place and I'm glad that in his short time on campus back in 2010, Cam developed the feeling about AU as a unique place.... like so many of us did during our time at AU. The good news is that for many of us, the appreciation has continued to grow over the years. I hope Cam has that same experience. WE

As I read the comments I was very sad. The media BS from 2010 still has some people convinced Cam is a bad person. I wonder if he will ever be able to win over all the fans in Charlotte?

As I read the comments I was very sad. The media BS from 2010 still has some people convinced Cam is a bad person. I wonder if he will ever be able to win over all the fans in Charlotte?

I know what you mean but I'm in NC and read the paper everyday...these folks are NC's version of "bammers" who post obnoxious comments about the Panthers (and especially Cam) all season long. Most are either Falcon and Saints fans (and some true bammers I think) who lurk around looking for Cam items so they can post their hatred. By and large, Charlotte people and Panther fans are excited about the energy and quality of play that Cam has brought to the franchise.

Archived