AU vs FL Game 3

Tomscha is on fire. Wish I could have seen some of these HR's that have been hit this series. Sounds like they had a lot of distance to them.

Pull us through guys and gals. I have an errand to run.

4-1 man on second. Nobody out, we go to the pen. Walk him. ughhhhh

4-1 final! Win the series! One more out last night would have meant a sweep.... Still a good weekend though.

TIGERS WIN!!!!

WDE!!!!

Nice effort to take the series in FL!!!

4-1 final! Win the series! One more out last night would have meant a sweep.... Still a good weekend though.

Really?

No greatv win way to respond...reading the posts (some of them) continues to show lack of baseball knowledge...how the game works ect.....that is part of baseball..so easy to play baseball quarterback from behind the keyboard......sure...,maybe Oneil went to long but they hardly him him hard..i dont question decisions...thats up to the coaches....didnt see a bunch of whiners when the offense was behind 8 nothing and came up with 12...thats what makes baseball so awesome.....if u asked any of you if you would have been satisfied with taking 2 of 3 from florida in florida...i think i know the answer..with all the kids coming back and new ones coming in..this program is going in the right direction.....with right management team in place

No greatv win way to respond...reading the posts (some of them) continues to show lack of baseball knowledge...how the game works ect.....that is part of baseball..so easy to play baseball quarterback from behind the keyboard......sure...,maybe Oneil went to long but they hardly him him hard..i dont question decisions...thats up to the coaches....didnt see a bunch of whiners when the offense was behind 8 nothing and came up with 12...thats what makes baseball so awesome.....if u asked any of you if you would have been satisfied with taking 2 of 3 from florida in florida...i think i know the answer..with all the kids coming back and new ones coming in..this program is going in the right direction.....with right management team in place

++

Awesome post!

It's good to see AU playing so well at this point. It's also disheartening that it took so long into his 5th season before it started.

How many people would be happy with our record at this point had you asked them at the beginning of the season? Yeah, you know the answer.

I hope they continue to kick butt and make a post season run. Unless they win the SECC, or make a good showing in both tournaments, I'd say JP's return should be in question.

actually i am satisfied to this point...this is the time to peak.....folks seem to forget that JP is just now getting his players in there.....the majority of players were remaining players from the last staff....He is a great recruiter and the arms he has signed that will actually make it too campus are amazing. We have two power pitchers (Thompson and Davis) that will be on campus per their parents....and u may just have the best closer in college baseball.....bright days are ahead!......i truly think that it takes more than 5 years to truly get a program turned around...especially with the poor baseball faculities that we have (not talking about the actual stadium) please keep in mind, a truly bad program was inherited........regardless of opinion, we all are pulling for the same result......and i see it going in the right direction for sure......

Awesome post!

Reality. Get a look at it! We are. 11-15 in the SEC. It's great to see this team improve and play better but we are still 1-23 with the bases loaded this season. We have issues on defense but those seem to be improving. If they keep winning everything will work out for Coach Paw. But there's no reason to put our heads in the sand when there are obvious issues with the program. Hopefully they continue to win and everything works out for everyone involved.

Very nice recovery from last night. Credit to the team including coaches on bouncing back. Nice toughness.

While it is good to see the team playing better, Paw has to be judged on his body if work and at the moment each season seems to be worse than the previous. If it takes the complete season to start playing better, then there is a problem. While there are legitimate differences betwee pumpers and naysayers, lenght of tenure is not one. Five years is plenty long enough and IMO the results are not there.

actually i am satisfied to this point...this is the time to peak.....folks seem to forget that JP is just now getting his players in there.....the majority of players were remaining players from the last staff....He is a great recruiter and the arms he has signed that will actually make it too campus are amazing. We have two power pitchers (Thompson and Davis) that will be on campus per their parents....and u may just have the best closer in college baseball.....bright days are ahead!......i truly think that it takes more than 5 years to truly get a program turned around...especially with the poor baseball faculities that we have (not talking about the actual stadium) please keep in mind, a truly bad program was inherited........regardless of opinion, we all are pulling for the same result......and i see it going in the right direction for sure......

There is so much about these statements/ramblings that are contradictory. So since he inherited less than quality players we should throw out the 2010 results, right? And if there are so many "amazing" arms, the idea of not having anybody that can get the last three outs in a critical SEC game is preposterous, right? Conference records for the last three seasons are 14-16 in '11, 13-17 in '12 and 11-16 in '13. If that's not regression I don't know what is. You can continue to paint the rosey picture you want for JP but the results tell a different story. This was a good series win, but don't kid yourself, this is not the typical Gator powerhouse. They had lost four consecutive conference games coming into this weekend. I may be a moron, but I can spot a shill from a mile away.

Good to overcome the issues last night and take the series.

^^This^^ that was a hard lost to take last night but they came back in style. Starting pitching has been excellent

Lack of baseball knowledge is the operative phrase...

One more time, you played how many innings of baseball?

Playing the game does not make one an expert. Lets not go there. Lets take the series and go forward

Archived