AU vs FL Game 3

Lack of baseball knowledge is the operative phrase...

One more time, you played how many innings of baseball?

Playing the game does not make one an expert. Lets not go there. Lets take the series and go forward

No Way ! ! You mean the hundreds of rounds of golf and many thousands of dollars I've paid for greens fees has all been wasted? Makes me want to cry. :'(

Anyone satisfied with the results of the past five years should be pulling for Coach Pawloski to remain at Auburn. If finishing closer to the bottom of the SEC than the top thrills you, he's your man!

Great to get the series win. We still longshot for ncaa I think but this is the time to be playing our best baseball and hopefully we can make some noise in sec tourney

Good series win, but let's not get too crazy here. We beat a very mediocre Florida team (whom we should have swept) and had to stage comebacks during the mid-week games against inferior competition. If we can take 2-of-3 from Arkansas and win two games in the SEC tournament, then we may have a chance at a NCAA tourney bid. But our non-conference SOS and some of the losses we took could very well bite us in the end.

Good series win, but let's not get too crazy here. We beat a very mediocre Florida team (whom we should have swept) and had to stage comebacks during the mid-week games against inferior competition. If we can take 2-of-3 from Arkansas and win two games in the SEC tournament, then we may have a chance at a NCAA tourney bid. But our non-conference SOS and some of the losses we took could very well bite us in the end.

Just a note....looking at the NCAA rankings for last week and UF was ranked 19th last week prior to our series...not what I would call mediocre....and of course we were playing on the road. Their record might look mediocre but appears their RPI is much more respected and the wins were a nice boost for AU's standing too.

Archived