Arkansas Game 3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C-G has a sharp breaking curve ball. Impressive pitch.

Hunter can play some RF. Glad we have him.

He has singlehandedly saved 3 games by making outstanding plays. He's got some kind of talent.

This team is absolutely maddening. Go from hopeless to thrashing the best pitching staff in the SEC in one inning. I thought Rod Bramblett was going to jump off the roof in the top of the fifth.

This team was never hopeless.

Clueless. I stand corrected.

Savage leads off the bottom of the 7th with a double to left center...0 out...Auburn leads 9-4.

Glevenyak walks...runners on 1st and 2nd....Ebert at bat for Auburn.

Savage fell asleep at 2nd....gets picked off. Glevenyak advances to 2nd....1 out..

wild pitch for Arkansas....Glevenyak advances to third....ebert still at bat....

Blake Austin bloops a single to shallow right center... Glevenyak scores from third, Savage to 2nd... Auburn now leas 10-4. Austin is now 6-8 on the weekend series....

This team is absolutely maddening. Go from hopeless to thrashing the best pitching staff in the SEC in one inning. I thought Rod Bramblett was going to jump off the roof in the top of the fifth.

This team was never hopeless.

Clueless. I stand corrected.

You still need a correction. They aren't clueless either. No need for the continuous digs. Why not let up since it's the last game of the season?

Archived