Arkansas Game 3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn plates another run in the 8th. Tigers lead 11-6....2 out in the eight and runner at first.

I hope Cooper is ok. That was a hard hit he took. He has really gotten beat on lately, but he's a tough kid.

AU gets another run! 11-6 AU!

This team is absolutely maddening. Go from hopeless to thrashing the best pitching staff in the SEC in one inning. I thought Rod Bramblett was going to jump off the roof in the top of the fifth.

This team was never hopeless.

Clueless. I stand corrected.

You still need a correction. They aren't clueless either. No need for the continuous digs. Why not let up since it's the last game of the season?

I agree. Some people only complain.

Auburn quickly records 2 outs in the 9th. 1 out to go for Auburn. Crowd coming to their feet.....Dedrick pitching to close it out for Auburn..

STRIKE OUT on 3 pitches to end the game. Tigers WIN 11-6 and take 2 of 3 from Arkansas.

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!

The hopeless,clueless Auburn Tigers WIN THE SERIES!!! WDE!!!

Now we get another shot at Alabama.

So who will start against Bama? Kendrick or O'Neal...who matches up best against Bama?

So who will start against Bama? Kendrick or O'Neal...who matches up best against Bama?

Hope it's O'Neal myself. He seems to have pitched the best for us. We need to get into the double elimination part of the tourney. The problem with that is he will be going on three days rest.

Actually for O'Neal it's barely over two days.....a morning game. In fact both had tough games against Arky and both threw a lot of pitches....so neither guy would really be fresh. Both are lefty so no difference there. OOOPs...meant three days for O''Neal....I'm retired and every day is Saturday so sometimes I lose track... :)

That performance in game #3 took guts after a tough game #2 loss. Great to see our Tigers respond. It would be great to knock the turds out, but we shall see.

War Eagle !

Actually for O'Neal it's barely over two days.....a morning game. In fact both had tough games against Arky and both threw a lot of pitches....so neither guy would really be fresh. Both are lefty so no difference there. OOOPs...meant three days for O''Neal....I'm retired and every day is Saturday so sometimes I lose track... :)

Both would have 4 days rest. Conner, Friday-Monday. O'Neal, Saturday-Tuesday.

Hope it's O'Neal myself. He seems to have pitched the best for us. We need to get into the double elimination part of the tourney. The problem with that is he will be going on three days rest.

CJP said before the Arky series was over it would be Conner. Conner has been the better pitcher. His ERA is 2.03 to O'Neal's 2.73

Archived