Arkansas Game 3

Game under way on AUHD http://apps.ohlulz.c..._m-basebl@31508 Camp on the mound. Good looking unis for AU today....kind of a retro look. Camp nibbling ....three full counts this inning ...then a walk and a double and Arky is up 1-0/

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are good looking uni's. I haven't seen a lot of games, but I haven't seen a uni, we have worn, that I didn't like. The pinstripes look sharp to me also. (I am a yankee hater so it hurts me to like them)

Tied it up. SWEET!!!

3-1 Arkansas. Self for Auburn up with runners on corners...0 out... Self drops a bunt down....pitcher throws home, and it goes wide of the catcher to the backstop, tella scored. Austin advances to third, self at first, and catcher throws to second and they get self hung up. Self stays in run down long enough for Austin to come home....throw comes home and he's safe and Self ends up safely at 2nd...

GAME IS NOW TIED...3-3

Kelly hits it up the middle...cut off before makes it to outfield, throw is late...Kelly is safe....Kelly just stole 2nd...runners at 2nd and 3rd...Wacker up...no outs...

Arky matching AU with poor defensive plays...but an exciting game none the less.

Garrett Cooper now up...1 out... Arkansas is putting cooper on to load the bases with 1 out. Patrick Savage up...bases loaded bottom of the 5th.

Savage singles to left center....Self scores and bases are still loaded...Tigers LEAD 4-3

Nice play by Yak...just gave it a little twist and took one for the team.

Wow....they walked Cooper deliberately, and then the Arky pitcher hit Yak! Another run scores!

5-3 AU with one out in the bottom of the 5th....

Jordan Ebert line drive single to center...Run scores....Bases still loaded and Tigers have batted around in the 5th. Tella up...6-3 Auburn.

Blake Austin Singles to right field...2nd hit of the inning. Savage and Glevenyak scored....Auburn leads 8-3....2 out..

Self hits a fly to shallow center....center fielder tried to catch it and it drops for a hit...Run scores....Self gets hung up between 2nd and 1st and gets tagged out to end the inning. Auburn gets EIGHT runs in the 5th and Lead 9-3....

This team is absolutely maddening. Go from hopeless to thrashing the best pitching staff in the SEC in one inning. I thought Rod Bramblett was going to jump off the roof in the top of the fifth.

This team is absolutely maddening. Go from hopeless to thrashing the best pitching staff in the SEC in one inning. I thought Rod Bramblett was going to jump off the roof in the top of the fifth.

This team was never hopeless.

Archived