Newton

ronau57

Should AU seriously consider recruiting any player named Newton?

Bill and Cam were THE players in 2 of, if not the biggest comeback games in AU history.

Would it blow your mind if I told you we were currently recruiting a guy named Vincent Jackson?

Would it blow your mind if I told you we were currently recruiting a guy named Vincent Jackson?

Jr. and he has committed to the dark side. Got a Tattoo and everything. Maybe we can flip him and even it up with the tattoo commits......

Speaking of Newton, can Cam help the quarterbacks this summer since he is down there......inquiring minds want to know.

Speaking of Newton, can Cam help the quarterbacks this summer since he is down there......inquiring minds want to know.

What's been said in the case of earlier players is that as long as the guy is a student and enrolled in class he is free to join informal workouts and so forth. Whether he or the coaches want him doing that is another matter, but the NCAA would not have a problem with it.

Jr. and he has committed to the dark side. Got a Tattoo and everything. Maybe we can flip him and even it up with the tattoo commits......

He hasn't committed, and the tattoo looks to be sharpie.

He hasn't committed, and the tattoo looks to be sharpie.

Well one article says he has and blearcher report says no. You decide...... Doesn't matter. Still cool. Be funny if he came to AU as a running back since Bama is recruiting him as a LB

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2013-05-10/alabama-recruiting-vincent-jackson-jr-commitment-tattoo-reuben-foster

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1635823-alabama-target-vincent-jackson-jr-takes-jab-at-reuben-foster-with-tide-tattoo

Archived