2014 4* WR Trey Quinn (LSU signee)

ellitor

Free from KN on 4* WR Trey Quinn Link

Trey Quinn

Wide Receiver

Lake Charles, LA (Barbe)

Ht: 6-1 | Wt: 200 | 40: 4.39

Top 100 player. Spent all afternoon at Auburn. Was on his way home after visiting Clemson.

Trey was getting ready to do an interview, but his father told media they didn't have any time, Austin reports.

We will try to get some info from our sources and pass it along to you.

What I can tell you is that we believe he wants to be reasonably close to home for college. Could be something that keeps AU in it.

Clemson has felt it has a shot for awhile. And of course, there is LSU. But how many WRs will LSU take?

2012 stats: 111 catches 2094 yards 26 TDs

Insane catch below

It amazes me how many elite receivers are in LA this year. I would love to get any of them. LSU will be loaded. We need receivers bad. I still have hope for Coates and a couple of the others, but we need receivers that are ready now. A short rant......personal opinion.....it is very hard for a true freshman to excel as a receiver. It typically takes a while before they are producing at a high level. I would love to get a great JC receiver that could help immediately while our other receivers grew into the position. We have a shot at a great JC receiver...I hope we can pull him in.

• 2 months later...

@LA_Quinn18: I'm now committed to LSU ���� #geauxtigers

That's too bad. With the QBs Auburn now has on board, we need some stellar receivers coming in.

Archived