2014 4* QB Sean White commits to AU!

ellitor

I meant that HS football in the state of Alabama is more competitive top to bottom. The HS football in my area (in LA) is embarrassing, IMO.

That may be true but it is much harder to quantify than simply looking at the top recruits at one state and see ing they are better than another state.

Agreed

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I meant that HS football in the state of Alabama is more competitive top to bottom. The HS football in my area (in LA) is embarrassing, IMO.

That may be true but it is much harder to quantify than simply looking at the top recruits at one state and see ing they are better than another state.

Agreed

50/50

Agreed

50/50

Britt, You should thank me....again :laugh:

Agreed

50/50

me too. :moon:

Agreed

50/50

Britt, You should SPANK me....again this season at TD Auburn Bowl >:(

I'll do my best, VT! ;)

Agreed

50/50

me too. :moon:

Thanks for the softball, VT. And thanks for being you, BB. I appreciate you both. For real.

did you just say you would do your best to spank VT? Interesting....

Figured you'd get a kick out of that one, Bird.

Touché Britt. BTW, I've got the wax warming up.... :lmao:

did you just say you would do your best to spank VT? Interesting....

Figured you'd get a kick out of that one, Bird.

Touché Britt. BTW, I've got the wax warming up.... :lmao:

I hear BB likes a good preening (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Hey Valley, I noticed a ETC Billboard on the way up I-75 the other day returning from Daytona. May have been there a minute but the first time I saw it. I've mentioned this before but on my way to/from my office each day I see more AU vehicles (Tags/Stickers) than THuga, 3:1 easy! Woodstock to Cumming and back.

Hey Valley, I noticed a ETC Billboard on the way up I-75 the other day returning from Daytona. May have been there a minute but the first time I saw it. I've mentioned this before but on my way to/from my office each day I see more AU vehicles (Tags/Stickers) than THuga, 3:1 easy! Woodstock to Cumming and back.

Reminds me of a song: "By the time we got to Woodstock, we were half a million strong..."

QB Guru George Whitfield gives his thought on Sean White Link

Sean (White) was very impressive. He's just a natural distributor that is hard to find. What I look for is a guy who throws a ball even his grandma could catch. It's easy to throw a ball up Calvin Johnson can come down with, I'm looking for that guy that can drop a dime."

"This was the third year in a row where "that guy" came in with nothing to prove and ends up winning MVP. He was the only uncommitted guy at the event. He was the most impressive guy all week long and I think he'll do big things at Auburn.

Good quote, there, E. I am feeling really good about our QBs for the future. I hope we can get some WRs to match! I know we need DL, and that has to be a top priority now (especially DTs). But with these good QBs we're getting, we also need to keep the OL in good shape and bring in some really excellent WRs.

QB Guru George Whitfield gives his thought on Sean White Link

Sean (White) was very impressive. He's just a natural distributor that is hard to find. What I look for is a guy who throws a ball even his grandma could catch. It's easy to throw a ball up Calvin Johnson can come down with, I'm looking for that guy that can drop a dime."

"This was the third year in a row where "that guy" came in with nothing to prove and ends up winning MVP. He was the only uncommitted guy at the event. He was the most impressive guy all week long and I think he'll do big things at Auburn.

Another ringing endorsement from somebody who know's what he is talking about. Extremely happy we have this young man!

Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen

Univ. School's Sean White @SeanWhite_12 rocking an Auburn hat during a QB drill. #WarEagle

Hat looks good. Can't say I like the green and yellow

Pretty sure that is green and orange.

You need to get your eyes checked E.

It's not our orange but definitely not yellow either...Either that or it's very cloudy or he is very sweaty in that pic.

Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen

Univ. School's Sean White @SeanWhite_12 rocking an Auburn hat during a QB drill. #WarEagle

It's not our orange but definitely not yellow either.

I think it's gold. LOTS of green and gold at the HS level.

Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen

It's not our orange but definitely not yellow either.

I think it's gold. LOTS of green and gold at the HS level.

Edited my post above for some humor.

Archived