2014 4* QB Sean White commits to AU!

ellitor

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moving White to the front... Considering he is apparently showing out already at the UA all star week.

White would have received his 5 star if he had a receiving core at his HS.

The guy has phenomenal arm strength and laser type accuracy.

Just watched the UA Skills Competition. Sean has a strong arm and has great accuracy. If he was 6'-5" he would be the no 1 recruit in the nation. I think of drew Bree's when I watch him. We r lucky to have him on our side.

Depends on which site you listen to. Rivals said he struggled on day 1.

All of the QB's struggled the first day. Mike Ferrell left that little nugget out.

True. They always do.

How tall is S. White?

He is 6'2".

closer to 6'0.5

So he is basically the same size and has a similar skill set as Eric Zeier. Forgive me I watched Zeier as a 10y/o play at Marietta. He was special and I think White can be as well.

How tall is S. White?

He is 6'2".

closer to 6'0.5

So he is basically the same size and has a similar skill set as Eric Zeier. Forgive me I watched Zeier as a 10y/o play at Marietta. He was special and I think White can be as well.

Best comparison I have seen is a right handed Kellen Moore.

E, if White turns out to be like Kellen Moore it will be great news! He certainly knows how to win QB competitons. It is a bit hard to understand why he is not ranked higher considering he basically has won the 2 biggest HS QB comps in the last year. It is not like he had a poor HS career either. It has to be related to his height. I think he is big enough to play.

closer to 6'0.5

There is a picture of all the AU commits together from earlier this week. White looks about as tall as both Williams and Russell (listed 6'2 and 6'3), and easily taller than Bessent and Roberts (both ~6'0).

It is a bit hard to understand why he is not ranked higher considering he basically has won the 2 biggest HS QB comps in the last year. It is not like he had a poor HS career either. It has to be related to his height. I think he is big enough to play.

You guys are forgetting that he started out as a 3-star recruit with little to no hype. He has climbed a LOT in the rankings, and will likely see another bump in the final rankings after his performance this week.

You guys act like he is still ranked as a 3-star recruit (zero ***** given about Scout's rankings, dont even bring it up).

There is a picture of all the AU commits together from earlier this week. White looks about as tall as both Williams and Russell (listed 6'2 and 6'3), and easily taller than Bessent and Roberts (both ~6'0).

Not a 100% measure of accuracy; but he looks at least 6'1-6'2:

Bc1jFCJCYAEcc5c.png

Elite 11 MVP

All American Game Skills Challenge Winner

Under Armour All American Game MVP

Great Kid

What more could you want in a QB? I think the "experts" missed on Sean White. LOL!

Archived