2014 4* QB Sean White commits to AU!

ellitor

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo1515

There is a picture of all the AU commits together from earlier this week. White looks about as tall as both Williams and Russell (listed 6'2 and 6'3), and easily taller than Bessent and Roberts (both ~6'0).

Not a 100% measure of accuracy; but he looks at least 6'1-6'2:

Bc1jFCJCYAEcc5c.png

Agree with u metafour, I'm 6' and he looks taller than myself and if those guys are 6'2 or 6'3 he is right there with them.

Where are you in the photo, war eagle6?

There are many great jokes told on this board every single day. I don't know why this was so funny to me

I myself even got a little humor from it. That was kind of smart and witty at the same time. But, to answer the ?, I'm nowhere in the pic. I just know if those guys are listed above 6'2 then there is NO WAY mr white is 5' 10 or 11'

He's got 4" platform shoes on disguised as regular shoes.

Complete QB. He has everything and will get faster. Russell will make this kid a manziel type. Minus the strippers and gambling

While I wish this were possible, much like the ice water in Nick Marshall's veins, you can't coach that trait. Although some high quality HgH and a smidgen of Sustanon-500 wouldn't make him any slower...just sayin'...

Wouldn't be surprised if Sean is not keeping his options open. If we're still shopping he could be looking around some. With the success of NM this year it might be a hard sell to convince SW that we don't prefer a DT QB.

Sean has said he is open...

...to any play Gus calls while he is in the game!! :moon:

Do you think he'll get a 4th star on scout?

As bad as they are I am just hoping he cracks the top 30 QBs there. They have him the 39 QB. He will have to crack their top 25 to have a shot at a Scout 4*.

What's his speed listed as...can't find it anywhere...

You're not looking hard then. It's listed on his player profile page on 3 sites. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

E, I think your ESPN link is broken. I'm getting a 404 Error message. The other 2 are good though. 40 times: 5.05 via 247 and 5.0 via Scout.

What's his speed listed as...can't find it anywhere...

You're not looking hard then. It's listed on his player profile page on 3 sites. Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

E, I think your ESPN link is broken. I'm getting a 404 Error message. The other 2 are good though. 40 times: 5.05 via 247 and 5.0 via Scout.

ESPN is having a problem with error this morning.

Like I said, no one is a perfect replica of anyone before him. I'm saying I see more Wilson than Brees.

I think you are really underestimating Brees' "nimbleness" in the pocket.

I agree with Metafour. Sean and Drew are very comparable.

Finished 3 star, #26 QB

I do not understand how this happens. Do they not follow all star games and QB competitions? Do they base their claims only on in season performance. Even if that is the case White had a fine year.

I don't see why 24-7 include them in the composite. Scout gave Frazier and Lemonier five stars, so yes, I understand that sometimes things go our way from a recruiting rankings view with Scout. But after Sean dominated at two major camp/all star settings, it is undeniable that he is at least four star talent.

Finished 3 star, #26 QB

I do not understand how this happens. Do they not follow all star games and QB competitions? Do they base their claims only on in season performance. Even if that is the case White had a fine year.

The sad thing is, he took a big leap from his last ranking (likely due to UA performance) of the #39 QB. Just shows how low they've had him ranked all alone

Finished 3 star, #26 QB

The sad thing is, he took a big leap from his last ranking (likely due to UA performance) of the #39 QB. Just shows how low they've had him ranked all alone

And all along!! But your statement is dead on. Scout is hot garbage and for the life of me I can't see why anyone would give them hard earned money for their efforts and/or lack thereof.

Finished 3 star, #26 QB

And all along!! But your statement is dead on. Scout is hot garbage and for the life of me I can't see why anyone would give them hard earned money for their efforts and/or lack thereof.

Haha whoops! Completely missed that. But yeah, I know this has been echoed a bunch, but them having Carl Lawson as a 4* last year told me all I needed to know about Scout. I really wish 247 had a feature to see a compositie list only using particular sites.

Offense is all about getting a 6' 5" or taller QB who can stand still in a pocket, see over his linemen, and throw the ball. Don't you guys know that? The other stuff is just high school. :homer:/>

In that case AU is in good shape. He will flourish under the high school coach at AU. :)

Who cares. Odds are Sean White will never play. 2014 = Marshall. 2015 = Johnson. 2016 = Johnson. If the kid is "that great" he is not going to sit for 3 years and play as a RS Jr. Odds are someone else will be recruited next year or the year after and that kid will take over in 2017.

That is unless y'all think this kid is better than Jeremy Johnson.

Who cares. Odds are Sean White will never play. 2014 = Marshall. 2015 = Johnson. 2016 = Johnson. If the kid is "that great" he is not going to sit for 3 years and play as a RS Jr. Odds are someone else will be recruited next year or the year after and that kid will take over in 2017.

That is unless y'all think this kid is better than Jeremy Johnson.

Yeah, when was the last time an Under Armour AA Game MVP and Elite Eleven standout was able to crack a starting lineup somewhere?

I just love these stupid "player X will never play b/c I can see five years into the future" comments. They are even better than the "Player X will start the moment he steps on canvas and will be an All American as a true sophomore" posts.

Archived