ONE week until......

WarTim

I am almost ready to clear the fog from my glasses and get serious....... :hellyeah:

Boy am I ready...wonder if we will hear anything out of fall ball? Are these going to be open for at least a little bit of the time? Does anyone know?

I will be down there on Aug 17 for a scrimmage. I am hoping to notice a change in their bodies and a more business like practice. Last year, I did notice some goofing off and we looked awfully small. I anticipate a major change in the whole program. Can't wait.

It was a nice 56* F yesterday and 58*F this morning in Toronto, Kinda jump starting the feeling, its time, lets go.....

:wareagle: :wareagle:

I am almost ready to clear the fog from my glasses and get serious....... :hellyeah:

I hope I don't have the rose tint knocked off my glasses. :beatmullet:

Hoefully after a week or two of pratice a few questions will be answered. Did our players take to the new Defense, did the coaches work with the players and resolve our tackling issues from last few years, Who will be our QB and have our receivers stepped up. I fill good about O-line and RB. I fill goog about D talent just want to see if that talent will show out in new D.

War Eagle and let the games begin.

Guest jojo1515

Hoefully after a week or two of pratice a few questions will be answered. Did our players take to the new Defense, did the coaches work with the players and resolve our tackling issues from last few years, Who will be our QB and have our receivers stepped up. I fill good about O-line and RB. I fill goog about D talent just want to see if that talent will show out in new D.

War Eagle and let the games begin.

I hope you have a big container for all that filling lol. I FEEL confident you must haha

Felt the "nip" this morning. 'Bout time to get this thang crunk!

2003 wants their cool slang back.

Bite me.

The late 90's called they said bite me is all theirs....

Had to! lol.And don't worry man crunk is totally new here in Muscle Shoals....

Archived