So, this simple. Earn your number. We are all Au fans and we know who wore the number before the guys on the field now. This can be a year long thread. Someone on this team earns their number during the season, post it here.

Cameron Artis-Payne #44. Heath Evans wore it well. Ben Tate wore it well. Sedrick McIntyre wasn't bad. Also, AU's first national championship QB Lloyd Nix wore it.

Carl Lawson #55. Takeo, Ben Tamburello, Ben Nowland, Corey Lemonier, Lee Gross. I know I missed a few, but he has some big shoes to fill. But, I know he will be added to this group sooner rather than later.

I've never seen a d-lineman or an o-lineman wear #1 before.

I was thinking the same thing. That will be a little weird.

I think the low number will look cool. Clowney wears #7. If He as as much of a stud, that would be awesome, haha.

I've never seen a d-lineman or an o-lineman wear #1 before.

I was thinking the same thing. That will be a little weird.

I think the low number will look cool. Clowney wears #7. If He as as much of a stud, that would be awesome, haha.

That's a big if. Clowney scares the heck outta me.

Ricardo Louis #5... Karsten Bailey is watching.

I hope Ricardo doesn't have as many costly drops in the SEC championship game as Karsten!

ughhhh that was inexplicable. Goodson also had the dropsies the 2nd half of that season if, I remember correctly, for some reason

Ricardo Louis #5... Karsten Bailey is watching.

I hope Ricardo doesn't have as many costly drops in the SEC championship game as Karsten!

That's cold, man.

Archived