Date Qb will be named?

auburnpride99

It's between NM, JJ & KF. KF is still turning the ball over too much. Watch out for JJ.

JJ is just a feak of an athlete. I get that he is young and the "no freshman Qb in the SEC..." jazz but from all accounts that alone doesn't automatically rule him out by far. If he has a repeat performance on Saturday this could get interesting.

Now that is a "Big Wow" right there!!

Detect sarcasm? It's all good though.

Actually I was being serious, to think a freshmen has a shot at starting. Like you said it is all good!!

Forgot to add the "?" but true...very true. The future looks bright at the Qb spot esp. if White and Queen stay committed and sign. :jossun: I'm TIRED of going through this every season!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's between NM, JJ & KF. KF is still turning the ball over too much. Watch out for JJ.

JJ is just a feak of an athlete. I get that he is young and the "no freshman Qb in the SEC..." jazz but from all accounts that alone doesn't automatically rule him out by far. If he has a repeat performance on Saturday this could get interesting.

As I said, JJ has a lot od upside. The one thing he will have to show Gus and Rhett to really get the starting job is able to make in game adjustments. As a true frosh that has been understandably difficult for him so far.

I know that well about JJ. Seen his games in person and understand what his growing pains will be. NM is my pick to start. Just appreciating the battle at the position.

I just did not want people reading your last post and letting their imaginations run wild with JJ yet. A long way to go.

IMO, JJ will redshirt and be ready for next year. This year, will be between Wallace & Marshall. I think the coaches are showing their hand a little with they personnel match ups during some of these drills.

IMO, JJ will redshirt and be ready for next year. This year, will be between Wallace & Marshall. I think the coaches are showing their hand a little with they personnel match ups during some of these drills.

Actually this is an incorrect assumption many people are making from the 20 minute warm ups the media gets to see. I can tell you I have gotten info from 5 different sources about yesterday and all of them say Wallace is behind right now. Although some differ on whether he is out yet..

Archived